InTown Suites Atlanta NW / Woodstock
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Woodstock
InTown Suites Atlanta NW / Woodstock
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Don't stay here. I'm a former employee of this hotel. Blankets from check outs and stay overs are washed in cold water only. Their has not been cold water in two years. I personally have asked management to correct the issue and all that's ever said is "I sent an email!" When people check out the comforter/spreed is not washed. The sheets are but when house keeping cleans the room the comforter is left which is gross. Both the maintenance man and courtesy officers are drunks. The courtesy officer was arrested for hitting a guest car while drunk and leaving the seen of an accident. The manager goes and get pedicures while there is a line of people who need her at the office. Like I said, I was there for 5 years. I would not recommend that place to my worst enemy. You also have to understand that this is an extended living hotel. It gets a lot of drugs and lower walks of life kinda people. I myself have seen hundreds of different drugs over the years. If you like sleeping on body fluids than this is your place. If not.... RUN! The price is a rip off. Every hotel in that area is cheaper. It has went up $40 a week in the last year. It's not worth the money!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business