“you get what you pay for”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stay Lodge Of Woodstock
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Woodstock
woodstock,ga.
“you get what you pay for”
Reviewed August 23, 2007

This hotel is not bad for the money, the staff is pretty good, however if you or your children are allergic to cats I would not recommend staying here. Apparently the staff does not believe in animal control.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — cats
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
3 Thank woodstock3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
woodstock, ga.
Reviewed August 22, 2007

This hotel has a pretty good staff and reasonable rates, however if you are allergic to cats, stay away. Apparently they let guests keep animals besides dogs on the property, overall experience, not too bad.

• Liked — staff
  • Disliked — intoxicated guests letting cats run around
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank woodstock1

Travelers are raving about these Woodstock hotels

McDonough
Reviewed October 25, 2006

I had a rough year. My company reassigned me to a new office about 50 miles from my home in Henry County so I had to pick up and move after 15 years. Just after I was all settled into my new home, it was flooded. On top of losing my wife to cancer the summer before this was really a difficult time.

I needed a temporary place to stay that would not break the bank and I found it. Tucked away in a suburb North of Atlanta, Georgia I found a very nice hotel in Woodstock called Suburban Extended Stay (formerly known as Suburban Lodge). The rooms were equipped with a small kitchen and I had FREE Internet, too! I was able to call anywhere in the country for only two bucks a day AND this was an incredible savings because I was constantly faxing clients from my room. The friendly and hospitable staff was happy to fax things for me ay no extra cost when my macine was out of ink. The bowling alley right next door was a great getaway and they had a bar and a great restaurant, too.

I even got housekeeping once a week at no extra charge. Whenever I needed towels, soap, shampoo, or ANYTHING I was able to get it at no additional cost to me. This was a great deal since my room was only about 25 bucks a day.

The entire staff was helpful. On my last week, they even helped me to find a moving truck and someone to help me move my boxes out of storage. Hotels need more people that care about people like this hotel does. I will be eternally grateful to the entire staff and I will always suggest Suburban of Woodstock.

This is MY way of saying "Thanks". Keep up the great work. If you need a place to stay in Woodstock there is only one place to go: Suburban Extended Stay of Woodstock Georgia.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — It would have been nice if there was a pool.
  • Tips/Secrets — Get the weekly rate because it will save you about $60 overall after about 3 nights at the nightly rate.
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled solo
2 Thank johncaldwell
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 2, 2006

I don't normally write reviews for hotels my family visits but feel the need to express my discontent with the hotel accomodations we experienced with the Suburban lodge in Woodstock Georgia this past week. (May31 - June 2 of 2006). We travel several times a year through out the united states and have had the opportunity to stay at other Suburban's but have never experienced such poor customer service from a hotel staff during our stay as we did with this facility. The services I am referring to ranged from not having the room cleaned to literally "begging" for additional towels on a daily basis. (Evidently, only (1) towel allowed per person per day) Last but not least, when checking out on Saturday morning, per our registration agreement, we were informed that we had not only paid for three days but an entire week! Evidently, this hotel's policy is "NO REBATES or REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES". If this truely is their policy, this needs to be known to people when they are making reservations and not when they are checking out. The only positive outcome from our experience is after having argued my case with several managers that were on duty, they refunded my money for the additional days.

What ever happened to the good old days when businesses bent over backwards to accomodate their guests and the customer was always right?

My advise before staying at this hotel is to check the place out thoroughly before commiting to more than one day. The rates may be cheaper than other places...but as the old saying goes "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR".

Good luck.

Stayed May 2006
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Kennesaw Inn
Kennesaw Inn
#10 of 30 in Kennesaw

Been to Stay Lodge Of Woodstock? Share your experiences!