“Great bagels”

Add it.
SoHo Bagel Co
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Woodstock
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Soho has super fresh, tasty bagels. It is nice to have a local bagel shop that is so good. We will definitely continue to get bagels from here.

There are newer reviews for SoHo Bagel Co

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been regular customers of SoHo for years. We order a dozen egg bagels , pick them up, freeze them and enjoy them for a couple of weeks. The bagels FREEZE very well; just pop one in the microwave for 15 - 20 seconds, then split & toast it.

The management is very friendly - has gotten to know us over the years. When my husband recently had a stroke on a day he was to pick up our bagels, the manager (?owner?) called to ask if everything was okay.

I do notice that their bagels are cooked a little more than I like them to be, so we ask for ours to be baked "very lightly." With this reminder/request, our bagels are perfect.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The bagel was good, but the customer service SUCKS. Will not go back. Too many other good places to go and spend your money. Dunkin Donuts is my choice..

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Have never sat down in the place, but it is the only place in the area I will buy bagels from, and I do regularly. Pumpernickel bagel is awesome. Have talked to the owner more than once, and he has always been welcoming and friendly. Don't think you will find a better bagel place!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I can’t get enough of the everything bagels that are made here. I have tried other flavors that are typical of NY bagel companies, but I can’t get away from the everythings! Try a bagel with their choices of cream cheese or order one with meat, eggs and cheese and you will not be disappointed (my favorite is sausage, egg, and cheddar cheese). Their coffee is delicious – just order what size you want at the register and pour your own at the coffee counter once you’ve paid.

If you are around during lunch time, give one of their sandwiches a try. They serve only Boarshead meat, and you can choose from several types on the sandwich board or they can make one to your preference – several types of cheeses and breads are offered as well.

On a negative side, the staff at the register could use an attitude adjustment. It has become a joke for my husband and I to see how much disdain we receive from the staff at the front for forcing them to work. We have been coming at least once a week to SoHo Bagel since we moved to the area a year and a half ago, so the food clearly keeps us coming back. What I don’t understand is why we can’t at least be greeted with a good attitude for supporting our local community by frequenting the restaurant and not going to the many other chain breakfast restaurants that are located nearby. We will still be back because we love the food, and we will keep the hope that one day we might actually receive a smile and a thank-you.

3  Thank ugalisa

Been to SoHo Bagel Co? Share your experiences!