“Great place, great food”
Review of Saigon Cafe

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #62 of 212 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once a month and have yet to have a negative experience. The food is great the staff friendly, and the prides reasonable. This place is our goto restaurant for a quick bite while out shopping.

1  Thank Scott T

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good pho.. nice staff. only good pho restaurant in cherokee co area. Recomended.. much better than same ole same ole chinese restaurants. Beef Pho.. seems to have better flavor than chicken pho.. IMAO.. each his own.. Enjoy..!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Love Saigon cate. Great selection of traditional big hot bowls of Pho, Bun wand Com plus Thai dishes such as Pad Thai and Massaman curry. Best comfort food on a cold day. Friendly good service staff. Ususally open on holidays such as Xmas and New years day.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a native of Woodstock, Georgia and I admit that Saigon Cafe is one of the best restaurants I have eaten at (this include places I have traveled to around this country and internationally). My wife and I have been eating here for a few years now and the food is always delicious and fresh and the servers are very generous, punctual and polite! I highly recommend Saigon Cafe!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I always go to Saigon Cafe for our pho fix. I haven't had any of the other food so cannot speak on that. We enjoy the pho there, however, it's not as flavorful as some of the broths you'll find on Buford Hwy. The broth is very clean and clear though. Another thing we like is the bubble tea: Thai tea with "bubbles" or a fruit smoothie with "bubbles". We definitely enjoy Saigon Cafe.

1  Thank Annabelle4595