“Food is good but that's about it.”

Jerseys Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #166 of 232 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food has always been good here but that is about it. I wore flip-flops and they were sticking to the floor almost everywhere I walked. Bathroom floor was one of the worst I have ever seen. Bartender sat on a cooler and propped his feet up across to near where I was sitting.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went in for lunch, it appeared every employee was stoned, reeked of weed and couldn’t fully open their bloodshot eyes. The food was OK at best and a little pricey for typical bar food. I wouldn’t take any kids there, bad role modes and examples.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The food is average. Especially the wings. No breaded wings just naked. Tv’s galore and very noisy. My normal go to: Soups was disappointing. Soups were below their par for quality. Several people at our table were disappointed in the Lobster bisque. More bisquecand no lobster made this a disappointment. Salads was above average. Nachos were above par. Sandwiches were reports as normal bar food.
Serious dress up if the menu is a must.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Great atmosphere, plenty of tv's with clear views to watch, on this day, college football. tables and booths well spaced, plenty of room to move about. Immediate and continued service, very attentive. The french dip is as good as it gets, the wife enjoyed her reuben as well, the marbled rye is top shelf good. Go visit, they'll make a believer out of you.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Terrible service.....waitress very unapologetic about all the issues with our food and complaints. First, their AC leaks and drips all over our table. Then the soup was extremely bland and watered down. My $12.99 salad consisted of wilted iceberg lettuce, chopped tomatoes and carrots. That's it.....not worth the money at all. When I went myself to the manager, since the waitress never did, he said that he would "take care of us". Well, needless to say, nothing was resolved and we still ended up paying the full $62 bill. Not worth another visit.

Date of visit: July 2018