“Good Sports Bar”

Jerseys Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #165 of 230 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Have been eating here for years. Good food in a Sports Bar environment. Convenient location to many local activities.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Seating was prompt. Beer selection was good. Shrimp poboy, hand cut fries and mini pies were good. The award winning chili was not award winning. A good number of televisions allow you to watch the football game of your choice.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Everything here just felt blah. The interior is grubby, your feet stick to the floors, the cushion was coming off the bench booth. The server was just going through the motions. Menu is boring...tried the corn fritters, burger & wings. Nothing stops out. The margarita was terrible - a mix with cheap tequila. Can't find a reason to return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I ordered the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad today with warm garlic bread and it was awful. The chicken was dry. The salad was old/wilted, and the garlic bread was not cooked. One of my friends got the Reuben and she thought they put bacon on it, but actually it was extremely old, dried out corn-beef strips. My other friend ordered pasta that looked like it should have been thrown out last week. The only think good about this experience was the fellowship with my co-workers and the server. Use to be a good place to eat....don't know what happened but don't waste your money.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I called in an order when I arrived I waited about 5 minutes before anyone asked if they could help. As I waited the bartender was walking around cussing one of the servers were doing a shot of bourbon. Final a server did ask me if I needed something I told her I was here to pick up a to go order and off to the kitchen she went as I stood there the door to the kitchen was partially open you could see the garbage on the floor. She returned with an order only it wasn't mine. As she looked for my order she found it was never placed so the server scrabble to put it in to the kitchen. Needless to say I canceled the order I will have to think long and hard before I return. It might be time for them to look long and hard at the way they run their business.

Date of visit: July 2017