“What A Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Donovan's Irish Cobbler
Ranked #26 of 195 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Towne Lake Pkwy
Woodstock, Georgia
“What A Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Wide variety on the menu and our party of 5 were all were well pleased with large portions and excellent taste. Service was excellent and the cold beer ain't bad either!!

1 Thank TEMELIAN

Kennesaw, Georgia
“My new favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I found this place a few months ago and decided that I wanted to write a review because I think more people should try it. The first time I went I got the fish and chips, classic Irish fair, and was so impressed that it is what I ordered the second time I went there also. If you get something called the Dublin dip you will never put ketchup on your fries again. I also suggest the Irish taquitos.
Along with amazing food they have a great outdoor patio along with an amazing bar and great bartenders. My boyfriend is kinda a bar snob when it comes to drinks and he loves this place, especially since its open until 2a.m.
What else can I say? Great food, great atmosphere, very family friendly and has a nice sophisticated bar scene at night. I have been here about half a dozen times in the last 4 months since discovering this place and I plan on being a regular.
Oh!!! And the cobbler!!! Dear Lord the Cobbler! If you are wanting something sinful you must try it.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Hillz88
Woodstock,ga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Disappoints :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Donovan's is a regular stop for us. Whether it be to pop in for a drink after dinner, grab dinner/ brunch or meet up with friends, a good time is had by all. The food is DELICIOUS!! Reasonable prices, Wonderful staff. It is an all around great spot! I love the patio!! You can usually find a familiar friendly face or two:)

1 Thank ambertushim
Woodstock, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great staff, and great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have been to Donovan’s for girls night out and we had a blast. I’ve even taken my 20 month old along with the whole family and he even loved it because he could run around their huge patio! Very pleased!! And will be going back!

1 Thank Amber S
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Irish Food Poisoning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Got Food Poisoning from fish. Be careful.. Not recommended. Best to avoid. Better off at Mickey D's or Captain D's. Good luck. Caveat emptor.

• Visited October 2011