Comfort Suites
Free cancellation until 06/01
$124
$60
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$161
$141
  • Pool
$132
$148
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/03
$119
Free cancellation until 06/01
$66
Free cancellation until 05/31
$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsrecently stayed herewafflesoff the highwaystayed one nightmicrowavedesksofasinkinternetmaidsmattressgarateshelen
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed in Woodstock on the way to Hilton Head Island. The hotel is located close to everything, shopping, dining etc. The hotel is a little difficult to find as it is tucked away from the main road. The hotel is a little dated but the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is standard for Comfort Inn and the attendant was excellent maintaining the selections. Parking was adequate when we were there and the grounds were very well maintained.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Roy P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share to us your valuable feedback. It brings us great joy that we were able to serve you well and that you took notice of the hard work our entire staff put into to give you the best experience there is. We will definitely work harder to meet and deliver satisfactory services the next time you choose to visit us again. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very spacious and clean. When checking in I questioned the rate and the clerk got very rude, but other than that all the people were very friendly and helpful.
As I left I reported that the air conditioner was not getting cool. I had it on max cool and it was working like a fan. I did not need it so I waited till I was leaving.
The motel is very well decorated and has a sink with the refg. / microwave, that was really nice. Had a nice breakfast. All in all this is an excellent place to stay, close to many places to eat.
I was visiting a friend that lives in Woodstock.

Room Tip: was very quiet I was on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary F
Roy P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking some time in making this review. By this, you are keeping us updated on what we should be maintained and improved. We will discuss this on our regular meeting and be giving sanctions to those who are accountable. Rest assured that we will always cater your needs any time, no matter how you want it. We are happy that we have met your expectations.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites Woodstock from 9-14 through 9-16. I always ask for a room as high off the first floor as possible. I was put in room 320. The room was spacious, which was nice, but it was in need of some updating/repair. For example, the paint around the mirror in the bathroom is peeling off. The shower head was pretty weak. It had several different positions, but each was weak. The microwave looked like it was from 1980! The fridge was good size and worked. The bed was very comfortable with a pillowtop mattress and the television looked to be 35" or so with cable. The hotel is located about .25 miles off the road, in the back behind some other buildings near another hotel. It is in good proximity to Target and other stores, and a lot of food was nearby. Also convenient to I-575, being about half a mile from it.

The staff were friendly enough. There is a small workout room up on the 2nd floor overlooking the lobby. It has a bike, stair climber and treadmill. The treadmill didn't work. The room is very small and it would be hard for 3 people to use the machines all at once. I settled for the bike, but the seat kept moving on me.

The breakfast was the usual fare for Comfort.

If I were traveling to Woodstock again, I might stay elsewhere just to check out the other hotel. I am loyal to Choice Hotels, but not if they aren't up to snuff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your time in writing a review regarding your stay with us. First of all, we sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences that you have experienced. We would like you to know that we acknowledged that flaws that we have. We also feel sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations and we also would like to let our valued customers like that we are now on the process of renovation and rest assured that you will see great changes on July 2013. Despite of the flaws that we have, we are still looking forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Breakfast has a good variety, rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is very friendly. Every employee I walked by had something nice to say, even when they were frazzled with an elevator malfunction. Hotel is right around the corner from TacoMac. Tub was super slippery so I recommend using the non-skid mat they provide. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to know that you had a great time during your stay with us. We are happy that you had a comfortable stay and you were assisted by our excellent and friendly customer service staff. We are not a perfect hotel but we are trying our best to deliver services beyond expectations. Thank you and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I'm staying here for the first time on my way to Ellijay and it is a nice Comfort Suites. It is off I575 just enough where it is convenient, but you don't hear all the interstate noise. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and a Target if you need something there. Hotel is clean and has a newer feel to it. The couple real minor negatives I have was there was a cigarette burn on the sofa in my "non smoking" room and the lady at the front desk made me wait more than I should have had to wait on checking in because she was on the phone with a potential customer best I could tell. I'm the type that the person in front of you should have a higher priority than the person on the phone. She did apologize though once she got off the phone which helped a little. Breakfast should be the typical Comfort Suites breakfast which is usually ok, but I've been to some that are excellent like in Manchester, TN and some that are not so great like in Athens and Rome, GA. I wish that would be one thing they could streamline a little better and use the one in Manchester as an example because that is probably the best Comfort Suites I've stayed at. Also on a side note, I was looking at some of the pictures for this hotel and they have updated the TV's to the LCD type. I saw a couple pictures with the old style which was not in my room.

Room Tip: This hotel offeres discounted Six Flags tickets that they sell at a good reduced price if you are planning on going there.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your time in making this feedback. We also sincerely apologize that you felt a little inconvenienced during your stay with us. We acknowledged that flaws that we have and further discuss this on our management meeting for us to meet your expectations on your next stay. As of now, we are on the process of renovation and will see great changes on July 2013. We would like you to know that we value your stay and we are hoping that you will still choose to stay in Comfort Suites on your future trips. Thank you.