Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Woodstock
Centerville, Ohio
“Great 2 star hotel”
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Let me start by saying, I would normally never stay at a 2 star hotel. I tend to be a hotel snob. This was for business and my boss had told me it was brand new and nice - especially for the price. He was right (as always). But do keep in mind it is a 2 star, so do not book it expecting a five star.

Every employee I encountered was friendly and helpful from my first phone call to make the reservation until check out. This hotel was just built so it is nice, clean and modern. When you walk in, it does not look like a two star hotel.

Check in was simple. They had my room ready even though I was hours early. They also allowed me a late check out so I had somewhere to hang out while waiting for my flight the next day.

The room was much bigger than I expected and had everything I needed. I got a queen suite. It had a little kitchen with fridge, sink, and microwave. An eating area, a sitting area. The big flat screen was on the wall where you could see it from either the sitting area or the bed. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows.

The bathroom was clean. The shower was nice. There were plenty of towels. There was not a hairdryer - but a call to the front desk soon got me one. There was not hair conditioner so make sure you take your own.

The air conditioning/heat is controlled in the room and works well. My one complaint is that it is a little loud. This may be a problem for light sleepers as it is right next to the bed. However, for me I would rather have the room the temperature I like with a little noise than to freeze or be too hot - so it was not an issue for me.

The breakfast was more than I expected for a two star. Breakfast danishes, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juice and coffee. Some fruit would have been nice - but for the price I can not complain. There is an ihop across the street - so if you are picky - you do not have to go far.

There is also shopping right on that strip - Target, Old Navy, etc.

I will be staying here again for my next trip to Woodstock.

• Liked — Can not beat the accomodations for the price.
  • Disliked — Loud air conditioner, no conditioner, no computer to check in for flights
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank Laura F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 5 in Woodstock
Hampton Inn Atlanta Woodstock
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North
Address: 305 Molly Ln, Woodstock, GA 30189-3712
Location: United States > Georgia > Woodstock
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Woodstock
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Woodstock Georgia Hotel Woodstock