“baseball tournament”

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent one night in this hotel after a visit with friends; and I thought it was the perfect hotel for such a quick stay. We started the visit with friendly, helpful staff which always enhances a hotel stay. We got a queen bed, non-smoking room and it was very clean and nice. It was a bit small, but not tiny. The size didn't give us any problem as there was still a closet, desk, and a window seat which we used to house our bags. The issues we had were extremely minor; and they didn't really affect our stay. The hall smelled strongly of cigarette smoke when we first arrived, but our room still smelled perfectly clean; and the smell in the hall dissipated, so I believe it was a singular problem due to some other patron at the time. The air conditioner didn't stay on very long even though the room was rather warm on the far side. Additionally, as other reviewers have mentioned, the walls are quite thin, we heard mumbling a couple of times. Overall this Microtel was a cozy place to use as our base of operations on a short stay; and I definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was early to check in, since my business trip portion was over early. They not only let me check in early I recieved a free upgrade since my room would not be avalible early. Very nice staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I travel for meetings from time to time at my companies HQ and have stayed all over. My last couple trips I've stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Woodstock and can say that the rooms are very clean. The staff is hands down some of the most profesional and courteous folks I've dealt with in a long time of travelling. I WILL choose to stay here when I come down.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Josh B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Hampton Inn Atlanta Woodstock
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
4 mi away
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Kennesaw State University

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!