“Fun Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Woodstock, Georgia
“Fun Place”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great place to visit with friends. Great Menu and food. The tea is wonderful and the waitress was most helpful.

Visited February 2014

Woodstock, GA
“My absolute favorite Tea Room!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Kim does a wonderful job with her Tea Room! So cozy! Staff & service are wonderful. The food is very tasty and fresh. Every chance I get to have a ladies lunch, this is my choice. Keep up the good work!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TheGGGs
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quaint and perfect”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been going here for years with my daughter and friends and just love it. The food is delicious, the tea wonderful, and the service excellent. My daughter loves to dress up in the clothes and hats, and I can't tear her away from the gift shop at the end. I go for the chicken salad, scones, the tea and the overall atmosphere. This is my happy place and one I am found at often, whether for a Mommy and Me tea, special occasion lunch, or just meeting up with friends. I would suggest reservations just to ensure that there is space at the time you want to go.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rina72
kidsmom36
“Superb!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We (my husband and our two girls) visited again for Mother's Day and the whole experience was wonderful. I just love having tea here. The service is amazing, the food is delicious and it's such a special treat. This is one of my favorite places in Woodstock!!

Visited May 2013
Roswell, Georgia
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

An tearoom like you would expect. The location and food are great. An old house converted into a restaurant. All the like cakes, cookies, and finger food you love. Also full size sandwich meals. Gift shop with uniques items. Vintage clothes available if you feel like dressing up. Loads of character. Eat here with confidence.

• Visited November 2013