“Mouth Watering”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Towne Lake-Arnold Mill Rds
Description: The feeling at Vingenzo"s is both casual and elegant. Classic Neopolitan cuisine, hand-crafted cheeses, pastas, pizza, wines and more! Dine with friends in our dining room or shop in our fresh-made market for foods to finish at home. Join us today!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wow, after reading the other ratings, I have to wonder? We love love love this place. The food is always fresh, the portions just right. Don't expect huge portions to take home for the next three days. This is eat to the last drop and walk away satisfied portions. Everything is always so yummy. We usually go here before anywhere else when we want a nice Italian dinner. The menu is limited also but you know your going to get good food. Our only complain would be that we would love hot yummy bread and they just don't serve it. They serve flat bread but it is good too. Just not the traditional bread.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you like paying high prices for cold food and being treated like garbage by amateur waitresses that don't care, then this is your place. Cold pasta is horrible. And, no, don't give me attitude when I call it out. It's your fault, not mine.

2  Thank Chance M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Overpriced with horrible service. The menu was hard to read unless you are fluent in Italian, but it's mostly just pasta or pizza. It's crowded, noisy, expensive, bad service.There was no soap in the women's bathroom (only one toilet so there was a line in the hall waiting to use the women's room), the tables are so crowded, you can't scoot back without bumping the chair behind you (I even called to reserve a table in the corner to avoid this, but was seated right in the middle. When I called to make reservations, I explained that we were celebrating my husband's birthday and asked if they could put a candle in his dessert or make it special (they said they would, but didn't). It's so noisy you can't have a conversation with someone sitting right across from you. The waitress seemed offended when my husband tried to order a calzone with different ingredients than the fennel salami and she said you can't just make up your own calzone- you have to order it the way the chef designed it. I ordered wood fire roasted vegetables over pasta, but there was maybe 2 tablespoons of diced up vegetables in a bowl of pasta for $12. It tasted horrible! The waitress never brought back my change after paying the bill (I guess they just assume they deserve a 30% tip).

3  Thank debandbarry
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The pasta is made there and very good. The service was slow and, by the time we got our meal, the pasta was cold. The server was friendly. The tables were packed too close and that made it hard to talk. All in all, I found it over priced for the menu offered, the service, and the atmosphere. You can get Italian food just as good almost across the street.

1  Thank peggy311
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We ate at Vingenzo's for the second time. Our meal was very over priced for what we ordered. The service is good.
The menu is very limited homemade pasta and pizza.

1  Thank Mrnstarr

Been to Vingenzo's? Share your experiences!