“Great Local Place!”

Bluff Bistro and Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bluff Bistro and Tavern is your neighborhood bar and restaurant, featuring a great menu, a full liquor bar, live music events, monthly wine tasting dinners, a big screen TV for sports, Keno, and more. The inside decor and atmosphere have always been a welcome surprise for our guests - you enter our very simple building and discover a hidden gem - a beautiful carved wood bar, tiled high-top tables, and of course, our famous wineglass chandeliers. Our friendly staff and the cast of local regulars add to the overall experience. The intimate atmosphere of our 24-seat restaurant make it a favorite for gathering with friends, so call ahead for any parties over four, so we can provide you with the best experience possible.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I love coming here! We live about 5 minutes away near Exit 3 on I-95 (the restaurant is at Exit 7), and we're so glad we found this place, and wish we had sooner! The food is delicious, and most of the menu is priced under $10. My favorites are the Tomato Bisque soup and the Bruschetta, but the pastas are great too! The chef just does an excellent job! Their beer and wine list is lengthy, and has many that you can't find at the chain restaurants nearby. The atmosphere is perfect - there are chandeliers, high-top tables, dim lighting, a private room, and beautiful decor. It's very romantic, but it still has a relaxed feel because of the great price, the local regulars (like us) who come in often, and the friendly staff. The outside of the building just does not do the inside justice, because when I walked inside for the first time the only thing I could say was Wow!