“Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Winder
Winder, Georgia
“Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Our Server came accross to us as if she don't want to there working..Never refill my drink.Never gave us a napkin.Very Rude..We definitely won't come back in that restaurant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2011

Winder, Georgia
“Paula Dean can't beat the flavors in this restaurant!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I'm not a big fan of Buffets but this little restaurant changed my mind. First, I checked the State ratings which was 100 ... this was very good. Next, I check the decor....much like the name 'Magnolia' .. very relaxing atmosphere...getting better. Then, I checked the food selections on the bar ... smells delicious, looks delicious and oh my goodness, homemade everything with the last selection on the bar...real banana pudding with egg white topping! The best was yet to come ... to my surprise, the baked Macaroni and Cheese was out of this world .. better than what I tasted at Paula Dean's in Savannah.

The food selection caters to adults and children and if your taste buds need a reminder of what delicious homemade cooking tastes like ... stop off at Magnolia's and you won't be disappointed no matter what time of day you get there. The Chef gets a Blue Ribbon from me!!!

2 Thank harriett_campbell
Georgia
“Been there several times and plan on returning!”
Reviewed March 27, 2009

My neighbors here in the Georgia Club are discovering this restaurant provides good food with local friendliness. You aren't rushed through a line!

Different from many other "all you can eat" establishments in that the quality is excellent. Not the sameness so often seen where everything taste as if cooked in the same pot!

Friday evening dinner includes all you can eat seafood. Sunday lunches are busy especially after local church services.

Definitely not what one would see in the trendy SoHo neighborhood of New York City borough of Manhattan. Patrons are mainly local folks who speak to you as you enter and leave the establishment.

Lilburn, Georgia
“quality over quanity”
Reviewed October 24, 2008

this place is great.
not like some country buffets that have tons of selections but none of them are too good, this place has a good selection and its ALL wonderful!
dont forget to ask the server for some pie!

Canton, Georgia
“Good Lunch Place in Winder, GA”
Reviewed December 26, 2007

We found the Magnolia Place when driving through Winder and have been back twice. Serves buffet style home country cooking. Not your ordinary buffet. Home cooked and seasoned. Comes with homemade desserts. Very reasonable. Staff personable and friendly with great customer service.
A Canton, GA patron

Been to Magnolia Place? Share your experiences!