“Good value and clean ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Waynesboro

You added Quality Inn Waynesboro to your Saves list
Quality Inn Waynesboro
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1436 North Liberty Street, Waynesboro, GA 30830 (Formerly Jameson Inn Waynesboro)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Waynesboro
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good value and clean ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, free WiFi and free breakfast. Room was comfortable and clean. Fridge and microwave in room. Only minor negative was slow WiFi network.
Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Chanda O, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for a nice comment about the Quality Inn, Waynesboro, GA. We love hearing guest feedback and knowing you had an enjoyable stay.
Please come see us again soon!
Chanda Oglesby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Friendly folks, nothing fancy just clean and functional. They have a nice pool area with outdoor grills although there are good places to eat in town. The desk staff has always been very nice and efficient. The eating area is small but functional but you should skip that and go to the Pineville Bakery on Hwy. 80 - a Mennonite bakery that opens at 6AM - it's so good they even have a drive thru window!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind words about the Quality Inn, Waynesboro, GA. We value all guest opinions and use them for either a boost in energy of the staff with smiles or a learning experience. We got smiles from this comment. Thank you again and please come back and see us again soon!
Washington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I came here for thanksgiving to see my family. I absolutely loved it. Everything was nice and neat and the staff was great. The manager was the best. She had the nicest smile and really showed that the hotel was in order.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Jeremy M
coglesby, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Jeremy M,

Thank you for taking time out of a busy time of year to post a review on trip advisor for us. We strive for all of our guests to have a positive experience when choosing us for their lodging needs. We look forward to you returning in the future.

tucson, az
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I made a reservation to stay at the Jameson Inn Waynesboro. The staff was very nice. The fridge in my room didn't work, so we were going to switch it with one from another room. I moved the fridge. It was so dirty behind it and there was a mouse trap placed along the wall. I packed my car and moved to the Best Western next door. It is much cleaner too.

Room Tip: Stay at the Best Western next door.
Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank mariadosTucson_Az
Dear MariadosTucson_AZ,

Thank you for trying us and for taking the time to let us know your concerns with our hotel. We take serious pride in our hotel and strive to satisfy every guest.. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will try us again to serve your lodging needs when you travel to the Waynesboro area.

Chanda Oglesby

Travelers are raving about these Waynesboro hotels

Gainesville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

When I arrived the desk clerk was outside for a smoke. She did say hi and asked if I was there to check in and went to the desk and checked me in. The eating area right off the lobby was piled with linens - it looked like my living room on laundry day. I hope they were clean and waiting to be folded and not dirty as they were laying on the breakfast dining tables. I did not eat breakfast there - you will see why as you continue to read.
The room had that distinct smell of closed in humidity despite the fact that the window air unit was blowing cool air. The room was nondescript and certainly nothing to be thrilled about. I was tired and went to bed. Thank goodness, since that prevented me from having a chance to spot the roaches. In the morning I went to the sink to get water for the one cup coffee maker (which made lukewarm coffee). The sink had several tiny roaches running around in it which made me then look around to find more on the counter (yes, where my toothbrush was sitting in its little case) and on the floor going in and out under the frazzled carpet leading into the toilet area.
I went to my suitcase which was laying on the second double bed, open, and reached in for my clothes and was greeted by two inch long brown roaches hopping out of my suitcase. At that point I gathered up all of my stuff, dragged the covers off the bed, dumped everything out to make sure I could see any more bugs on the white sheets. I took a quick shower and got out of there. When I checked out, I spoke to them about the roaches and they calmly said, hmm, must be coming in because we have had so much rain. I was on business and the room had already been paid for so I will address it with them about getting their money back. The hotel made no attempt to offer anything. Definitly do not go there!

Room Tip: Ask for one without roaches ?????
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Georgiatraveller52
coglesby, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear, Georgiatraveler52,

We would like to say thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know your concerns with our hotel. We take serious pride in our hotel and strive to satisfy every guest. We also want you to know we will use all the comments you left as constructive criticism. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will forgive us someday soon. We would be grateful to have another chance to serve your lodging needs when you travel here to the Waynesboro area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Enjoyed our first stay at your hotel...clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast, affordable.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
coglesby, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Dear Jenrhoad,
Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Advisor about your stay with us at the Jameson Inn in Waynesboro. We do appreciate them immensely. We hope to have you as a guest again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to call on us if ever travel brings you back to Waynesboro.

Chanda Oglesby and Team
Lauderhill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

First time staying at the Jameson. The staff was great from the moment you walk in. Very clean rooms great location for going back & forth to visit family that lives in Waynesboro. Plan to make reservation for the fourth of july wknd for Family Reunion. Great southern Hospitality would recommend to friends & family.Chandra &Bret were great!!!

Room Tip: ''Rooms on the back were quiet''
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
coglesby, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Dorothy R.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a comment on trip advisor and thank you for recommending the Jameson Inn, Waynesboro, Ga. for your lodging choice.
As a team, our main goals are to see that our guests have a comfortable, clean and welcoming experience. Thank you for being loyal and seeing our efforts. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Chanda Oglesby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Hampton Inn Waynesboro
No photo provided
Sunset Inn
#1 of 1 in Millen
3.5 of 5 stars 4 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!