“Fantastic 10 out of 10”
Review of trattoria Il rifugio - CLOSED

trattoria Il rifugio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Set in the lovely village of old kilpatrick, our restaurant has freshly made meals to offer our customers old and new.....authentic Italian/Sardinian chefs ....
“Fantastic 10 out of 10”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had a brilliant meal here with family, delicious food, great service, warm atmosphere! Couldn't have felt more welcome :) great place for family's
10 out of 10 :)

2 Thank Alli_white

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Homely and good food,very reasonably priced.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is indeed a wee hidden treasure behind the Telstar off Dumbarton Road in the beautiful village of Old Kilpatrick.Very friendly,excellent pizza and other Italian delicious dishes.
A most welcome addition to the village.

• Visited October 2012
Clydebank, United Kingdom
“A very enjoyable and relaxing meal.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Italian is not normally my food preference when dining out but I was given a gift voucher for Trattoria Il Refugio for my Anniversary so we headed down not really knowing what to expect. It was excellent, ambience, food and service was spot on so needless to say we will be back.
Our total bill was £48, this was for two starters and two mains of our choice, there was also a set menu for £10pp if you preferred. Our bill also included drinks, these where two glasses of wine and two large bottles of Cider. I will still enjoy the other places I eat but now this will be added to my choice on a night.

• Visited November 2012