“Shop till you drop”

$359.46*
Private van Half day Shopping Tour to the Mall
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Leccio
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mall luxury outlet centre official page. The Mall is a luxury outlet centre tailored to offer the visitor products from the world’s top designers at the very best, discounted prices. Situated amongst the idyllic Tuscan countryside is The Mall. In an exquisite architectural space, a collection of the world’s most exclusive brands are presented in an artistically unique style. In the heart of Italy, within close proximity to the major cities of Tuscany, a visit to The Mall is one that will not be easily forgotten.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We love this place. We make a quick detour to The Mall on our way from Rome to Venice by Trenitalia. From the Santa Maria Novella Station, we took the SITA bus. Very easy and convenient. My only regret was not spending more money there as it was a bit of a hassle to carry our purchased goods to Venice later. Having said that, I bought 1 Prada and 1 Gucci handbag. Totally worth it and I'm totally in love with them :). i kept thinking of the TODS handbag that i "left behind". Will return one day.

4  Thank InaMann

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went to The Mall, despite reading the horrible review about the product offering and prices. I guess i will listen to the majority opinion in the future. I wasted in total, 3 hours of precious time. I barely spent 40minutes around The Mall. The products there are lousy and it's probably around 15-20% cheaper than what i can find in the store. Also, if the products are deep discount, it's either not waht consumer wanted. there are some consumers who do not mind the color, design so long it's designers and cheaper.

i will definitely not return to The Mall until the retailers there collectively do something about the image and products they going to sell.

7  Thank Terry T
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

The items are not so good, they have only few selection for bags, and it's not recommended (the models and colors are not so good for the price!). The price is not so low, as i expected.
We also had lunch at Dot.Com restaurant. We couldn't pick where to sit (the waitress was not so friendly). The food was not good. My grilled chicken breast was overcooked and it was so bitter! They didnt even apologize. They even had €2.50 service charge per person, although they didnt serve the bread.
Overall, i felt like wasting my day. You better go to piazza republicca. There's a lot of branded shops too.

2  Thank Karin W
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been to Italy many times but two years ago I found the best place to find designer items in all of my travels. It's called "The Mall" and is an hour outside of Florence, Italy. There are two tours available so remember the one you want to shop in if you want: Prada, Gucci, Armani etc..is "The Mall". For 25 Euros they will pick you up from your hotel and take you there and back. Half of our tour group decided to stay for the rest of the day..which cost them another 25 Euros so just plan the whole day if you are a shopper. You can also take a bus or train but I wouldn't want to be traveling with bags from The Mall because you are an easy target for robbers as nothing is inexpensive there. You can have a lovely lunch and there are seating areas inside and outside...very nice if it is a sunny day!

This last trip I notice Gucci was displayed items I had not seen in the stores. So, make sure your purchases are of items in the stores, not items made for the outlet. Just ask. Be prepared to spend money but believe me when I tell you there are great deals. Last year we saw a bag my traveling companion wanted but didn't purchase. When we got to Rome the bag was till on display in the window. So if you love it...buy it! If you love Prada I was told on this trip there is another huge Prada outlet next to the factory..so check it out!!

By the way, you can fill out and submit your VAT form on site.

30  Thank Anne A
Reviewed November 6, 2012

To get there, go to the bus terminal near Firenze SMN, buy a return to the mall for €10. Takes about 1hr. On the way back, if its around the time when most shoppers are leaving. Expect to wait for the bus in a long line...then having everyone just rushing onto the bus when it arrives, disregarding the line. So try leave earlier before the crowd.

Wasted half my day. Most of the stores stock was very boring and unappealing, not only that but the price was not even good. The only boutique with good pricing was balenciaga RTW. I picked up a knit for $€60. And also a pair of classic tods loafers for €190, other than that...my expectation was not met.

8  Thank emuthegreat