“Needs updating, but okay for 1 night” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Waycross GA

Super 8 Waycross GA
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Needs updating, but okay for 1 night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2008

After checking into the room, I requested a rollaway bed which was already setup in the room. The staff was moderately nice, but the rooms were not as clean as I had expected. The pillow cases looked like they were never changed and nothing in the room was thoroughly "cleaned." The lamp shades were off balance and there were extension cords running all over the room to plug in every appliance. The air conditioner worked very well but the bathroom had cracked and broken tiles on the floor and poor light quality throughout. What they consider as a "breakfast" was a couple of bananas, a half eaten box of donuts, and very little coffee. For only being $44 per night I really had no major problems with this hotel, but my standards are set high to be considered a hotel or motel. For just one night I was only looking for a clean bathroom and clean bed, which is what I got, but I will probably ot return to this hotel and spend about $20 more for a new hotel in the area.

• Liked — Comfortable beds
  • Disliked — Cleanliness
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
WaycrossGM, General Manager at Super 8 Waycross GA, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At super 8 Waycross we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren't able to do that for you We will us e the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future. and I am apologize for give you a late respond.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at (912) 285-8885.

harry Patel.
manager,
Super 8
Waycross, Ga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bridgend, South Wales, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2007

We have travelled many times around the States and have never booked into a Super 8 Motel.
However, we managed to arrive at Waycross during the Georgia Forest Fire where nearly every room was full of evacuated familes or firefighters.

I found a room at the Super 8 Motel and was so pleased with it. It cost $45, free parking, free iinternet, it was very clean and so quiet, had a microwave and fridge and the best shower we have had in a hotel room for a long time!

The Motel was in walkking distance of bars and restaurants, but make sure you have ID with you though as it a very long time since I was asked (as it was the law) for ID before having a drink served. (I'm 41!)

Would recommend this Motel and hope that if all Super 8 Motels are of this standard that I will use them a lot more.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
WaycrossGM, General Manager at Super 8 Waycross GA, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for great review regarding your stay at our property. Your business is very important to us. We value your feedback and use it to improve our property to help deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. I apologize for give you a response late.

If I can be of any further assistance please contact me at Super 8 Waycross, ga (912) 285-8885, thank you again for choosing Super 8.

Harry Patel