“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!”

Best Western Plus Bradbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Madison, Georgia
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our recent stay at the Best Western, Waycross, GA was excellent!!! Everything about this hotel was exceptional starting from the lobby, staff, room, and breakfast. I must stay the exterior of this hotel is very inviting and after going in we were not disappointed. As soon as we stepped into the lobby we were impressed with the way it looked and we could not wait to see what the room would look like.The staff greeted us with a nice warm welcome.Our room was very nice, clean and equipped with bigggg flat screen TV(one of my favorite)!!. They offer a wide variety of breakfast which includes hot waffles(another one of my favorite), eggs, sausage, bacon and other continental items. I dont usually go to public swimming pools but since my 6 year old insisted that she wanted to go to the pool, I didnt have no choice. I must say, she enjoyed this nice and clean pool and so did I. Everything about this hotel was above the par for us. I highly recommed anyone who likes a nice, clean and quiet hotel!! My favorite!! We will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Good hotel for families
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 912-284-0095.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradbury Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This hotel looks great on the outside, good location, landscaped well, & well lit. The inside is another story, there is a dank-musty smell when you walk in the lobby and the carpet is in desperate need of a deep cleaning. The business center was out of order and the side exit door had lots of dead bugs everywhere. The pool was attractive if you could look past the dead bugs floating in the water. The room was average size and decorated well, but there was a dead bug and dust under the coffee packets and the dust was very thick on the headboard of the bed. The bed was hard but the pillows were nice. The paint was chipped in several places and the fire alarm had mold growing around it. The bathroom was ok other than the blown light bulbs & the bathtub was a nice size with great shower heads. The breakfast area is very inviting and the selection is great, but with the cleanliness issues I would not try the food. This hotel looks like it used to be nice, but I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Bring your own Lysol or stay somewhere else :(
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank JoeSav
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 912-284-0095.

Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Called the bradbury Inn to check on rates for a upcomeing visit. The lady I spoke with sounded like I woke her up and when I asked about rates I found on the internet and if she could match or beat competer`s rates she said what was posed was what I would get and that they did`nt match other competer`s rates in short she was very snappy with me, so guess where i did not stay...

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Richard J
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
First off all I would like to thank you for reviewing our property. It definitely keeps us informed about how our staff and the hotel are doing. Secondly, I would like to apologize that we could not match/beat the rate of our competitors. Please allow me to tell you little bit about our hotel. Our Hotel is a recipient of quality and customer service awards. We take great pride in that and strive to achieve the same with all of our guests. All of our rooms are well appointed with 40" flat screen TVs, hot breakfast including sausage, bacon and eggs, pastries, muffins, bagels, milk, 3 different types of cereal, 24 hour coffee, iron, ironing board, in room coffee maker, safe, 24 hour off site gym, etc. Many hotels in our area do not offer all or some of these amenities that we offer. The rates that we offer for the amenities we have are standard rates for a hotel like us. It would be hard for my staff and I to match/beat rates with some of the hotels that are not even up to par with us. I hope you could give us another chance to experience our hospitality in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete review.
Cape Coral
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The staff was adequate, but not friendly. The bathroom was dirty. Last customer's makup was in a chair. Rug had holes in it. Breakfast was the highlight of this hotel. We would not stay again.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank WendyD695
bradburyinnwaycross, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Deae Wendy

North Augusta, South Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We were on the road to Florida; we stopped here for an overnight stay to be close to Okefenokee. This is a beautiful hotel, and a great value. We hope to visit again this year.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wmjackson

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Very nice and clean. The continental breakfast is fantastic, nothing continental about it, there was bacon, eggs, sausages, all types of hot and cold cereal, waffles which were to die for. Lots more, staff was very friendly, will definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Barnie9

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Good place to stay and good hub to the Okefenokee swamps.
Shopping and dining nearby.
Nice staff... overall very good choice.

• Stayed December 2011
bradburyinnwaycross, Manager at Best Western Plus Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2012