“Great Food but Bad Service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 75 Restaurants in Waycross
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have eaten in this restaurant twice. The first time, we had to wait a very long time for our order and we order wine, the waiter did not know what it was. It took forever for us to get refills.
The second time, we took along our parents and we received our food before they did. After about an hour, the manager on duty finally came to us and said that they burnt their food twice and working on it now. At least he offer our meal for free.

Now for take out. We order take out twice. The first time I can understand since it was only the second week in business. It took a while for us to get our food. Now the second time, I was not happy. I called the restaurant at 4:57PM and was told to hold for the waiter. After 10 minutes she finally got on the phone. Once I completed my order, it was 5:15PM. She told me it would be 20 minutes and my order will be ready for pick up. I got to the restaurant roughly 25 minutes later and was told that my order will be ready in 5 minutes. Ok, but 5 minutes passed and still no food. After about 45 minutes sitting there waiting on my order, it finally was ready. I think it will be awhile before I go back to this place.

1  Thank junbon21

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Finally Darden has returned to WAYX with two scaled down brands. It will be a challenge in WAYX to find quality serving staff. Already kitchen staff has walked out due to policy issues. Service varies due to untrained staff but should improve as staff is weeded out.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We have been inside once & had the nicest waitress. Then we have got food to go 3 times. I have to say last two times we called in an order whoever answered was not good at taking food orders. She finally passed me off to someone else who knew the menu which made it easier to order. This place is new & the building is very nice. I love the cheese ravioli with meat sauce! My favorite place to eat in Waycross!