“Just like home...but in Waycross”

Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just like home...but in Waycross”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I recently stayed at the Baymont Inn in Waycross, Georgia and was very impressed with the hotel staff, cleanliness, and customer service. The staff is what makes me want to come back again and / or send my family here. The rooms were perfectly clean and have desk, flat screen, very comfortable bed and the grounds are landscaped. There is a gym and pool area outside. Breakfast was prompt, delicious, and fresh and there was no outdated product / food. Coffee is available through mid morning in the inviting lobby. Again, the staff makes it their priority to make sure that every customer is happy and they treat their guests as if they were family. Highly recommend the hotel and would come back to them over any hotel in the area.

Room Tip: My room was in back building and very quite.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
The staff appreciated your comments about our hotel and we are glad that our hotel meet all of needs. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Jacksonville
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Room was very nice, but the bathroom could use some work. Peeling paint in corners of walls and shower head could use a replacement. Other than that the room was nice. I plan on returning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We are in the process of repainted our bathrooms and changing new shower heads. We are sorry that the room was not entirely up to the satisfaction . Our staff would like to give our guest the services that they deserve. When you return we are sure that you will see the difference in our rooms.
Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed January 11, 2014

this has been the best expieirience has been the best thanks to amy and a special thanks to justin moran thanks for all the help its tellin me i have to write alot of letters but all i have to say is justin is a nice guy and he hasd help me with everthing thati needed he should be promted

Room Tip: ask for justin he has been the nicest guy i ever meet at a hotel
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send us your nice comments about and Justin. Hope you return to stay with us again.
Adel, Georgia
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Our lights went out at home we came here .The hotel is Great !! They treated us like family .Which we stay here a lot with my grandson's mother. The rooms are always clean the staff always makes you feel welcome .They will do anything for you ,GREAT STAFF!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
The staff appreciate your comments and we glad that we made you feel at home. Thank you again . See you next time.
Statesboro, Georgia
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 3 nights a week for two months during my clinicals! I couldn't have picked a better hotel. The staff were so friendly and greeted me by name every day I walked through the door. I always felt welcome and I never once had a problem. The room was nice and always clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to waycross!

Room Tip: Since I was by myself and I was worried about being alone, they were very understanding and let me k...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Staff and I appreciate all the comments you made. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.
Hiram
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The more I travel the more I have come to like the rooms where you can drive right up to your door.
The reception staff were very helpful - I had booked a smoking room by mistake but they had no problem switching me over to non-smoking.
I had a little trouble finding the hotel as the GPS sent me in the opposite direction down the road (not the hotels fault but when I mentioned it to the person at reception it seemed that this had happened to others as well).
The room was clean and tidy - not huge but enough space for one or two nights. The ceiling fan was a little noisy but it was a nice option to be able to turn this on to move the air around.
Applebys and a CVS are right across the road so very handy when you need dinner or a last minute item that you forgot.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
We appreciate your comments about our staff and hotel . We are glad that your stay was a good one. Hope to see you again.