Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross
$101
$80
ComfortSuites
$46
Super 8 Waycross GA(Waycross)(Great Value!)
$46
Hotels.com
$53
Agoda.com
$43
$42
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwrong reservationacross streetstaying longergreat customer serviceshort staywe've stayedceiling fanstaff was friendlyking bedyogurtmy cousinstayed one nightfamily reunioncontinental breakfastnon smoking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Good visit.Need 3 prong plug for computer. Amy provided exelent service. Enjoyed the Holiday special rate.

• Stayed: December 2011
waycrossga, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Thank you for visiting our Jameson inn in Waycross,GA We really appreciate your kind words
regarding our hotel and team members. We look forward to your future vist,

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I normally try to stay at Inns and boutique style hotels and he Jameson Inn Waycross was a good pick. The front desk people are super helpful and the entire staff is honest and kind. For the first time ever in my travels I dropped my passport in my room and they found it and are now in the process of returning it. I have to imagine that many places would just toss it in the trash. I can't thank them enough for a lovely stay and for taking such good care of me.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool are a bit more quiet and with a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jahe0508
waycrossga, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Jahe0508,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We do our best to always treat our customers as we would like to be treated. I am personally glad that we were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and if you are ever in the area we would be more than happy to see you again. I, and all the other employees here at Jameson Inn, wish you the very best in all of your future travels.

Best Regards,
Jameson Inn '
Waycross, Ga 31501
-----
------ FAX

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I travel all over with the railroad and stay at numerous motels every week. Whenever I get the chance I really enjoy staying at Jameson Inns. However when I am in Waycross and stay at the Jameson, it's almost like coming home. Stacy, Amy and Ryan are always like family, and treat me like I am truly welcome, going out of their way to make me feel right at home. Thank you very much!

Sincerely, Malcolm D. Cole
CSX Transportation
----

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Malcolm_cole
waycrossga, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Dear, Malcolm D Cole

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments concerning your recent stay at our Jameson Inn.
Our team is dedicated to providing great hospitality and is it pleasure to give you a home away from home.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Jameson Inn
Waycross.GA 31501

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We traveled to Waycross for a family reunion. Our daughter who has allgergic reactions for pet hair. When we found out this property allowed pets we informed them we would not be able to stay. The manager called and told us that they would rewash the linens in a special soap to insure there would be no chance of any reaction. The manager also told us that once we were there if we had an issue we would be allowed to check out without any penalty.

We had a GREAT stay! We will stay there each year going forward.! Staff --- thanks for a great stay and GREAT customer service ( something I see less and less)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Dear, Mr. Steen

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Jameson Inn
950 City Blvd
Waycross. GA .31501

Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stay at this motel every time we pass through Waycross. We select it because it has above average room and staff friendliness. The rooms are always clean and fresh even though they are smaller rooms than found in some other motels. The breakfast is very good.

One of the major advantages of the Jameson Inns is that they have external corridors -- we prefer parking near the door of our room rather having to transport your luggage through the entrance and down a hall or up an elevator -- good external-corridor motels are harder and harder to find.

The Jameson seems to be a little higher in price than some of the cheaper motels but is well worth the extra dollars for a clean, fresh room, a friendly staff and a good breakfast. We will continue to stay at Jameson Inns as long as they continue to maintain their present quality.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple