“Love the staff and rooms are clean and quaint”

Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Aptos, California
“Love the staff and rooms are clean and quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

I normally try to stay at Inns and boutique style hotels and he Jameson Inn Waycross was a good pick. The front desk people are super helpful and the entire staff is honest and kind. For the first time ever in my travels I dropped my passport in my room and they found it and are now in the process of returning it. I have to imagine that many places would just toss it in the trash. I can't thank them enough for a lovely stay and for taking such good care of me.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool are a bit more quiet and with a good view.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jahe0508
waycrossga, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
Jahe0508,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We do our best to always treat our customers as we would like to be treated. I am personally glad that we were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and if you are ever in the area we would be more than happy to see you again. I, and all the other employees here at Jameson Inn, wish you the very best in all of your future travels.

Best Regards,
Jameson Inn '
Waycross, Ga 31501
-----
------ FAX

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Waycross GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

I travel all over with the railroad and stay at numerous motels every week. Whenever I get the chance I really enjoy staying at Jameson Inns. However when I am in Waycross and stay at the Jameson, it's almost like coming home. Stacy, Amy and Ryan are always like family, and treat me like I am truly welcome, going out of their way to make me feel right at home. Thank you very much!

Sincerely, Malcolm D. Cole
CSX Transportation
----

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Malcolm_cole
waycrossga, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Dear, Malcolm D Cole

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments concerning your recent stay at our Jameson Inn.
Our team is dedicated to providing great hospitality and is it pleasure to give you a home away from home.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Jameson Inn
Waycross.GA 31501
Valley, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

We traveled to Waycross for a family reunion. Our daughter who has allgergic reactions for pet hair. When we found out this property allowed pets we informed them we would not be able to stay. The manager called and told us that they would rewash the linens in a special soap to insure there would be no chance of any reaction. The manager also told us that once we were there if we had an issue we would be allowed to check out without any penalty.

We had a GREAT stay! We will stay there each year going forward.! Staff --- thanks for a great stay and GREAT customer service ( something I see less and less)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dear, Mr. Steen

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Jameson Inn
950 City Blvd
Waycross. GA .31501
Lutz, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stay at this motel every time we pass through Waycross. We select it because it has above average room and staff friendliness. The rooms are always clean and fresh even though they are smaller rooms than found in some other motels. The breakfast is very good.

One of the major advantages of the Jameson Inns is that they have external corridors -- we prefer parking near the door of our room rather having to transport your luggage through the entrance and down a hall or up an elevator -- good external-corridor motels are harder and harder to find.

The Jameson seems to be a little higher in price than some of the cheaper motels but is well worth the extra dollars for a clean, fresh room, a friendly staff and a good breakfast. We will continue to stay at Jameson Inns as long as they continue to maintain their present quality.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Braselton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

My family and I had the perfect stay at the Jameson Inn. Our room was super clean and smelled fresh. The beds are really nice, and come with lots of extra pillows. Everyone at the front desk was really nice, especially Summer. The breakfast was great, my kids loved the belgian waffles. We have found a new place to stay in Waycross!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Weatherford, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

It was thanks to Priceline that I had the pleasure of being booked into this motel. The room was great, the room had a fridge and coffee pot so double yay!!! Staff was great, especially Nola. Downside was the construction going on across the road but I still slept soundly. Breakfast - what can I say? Another thing to look forward to while staying at the Jameson

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Pensacola, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2009

Front desk personnel seem annoyed that we were checking in (at 4:30 p.m. although the hotel was close to empty. "Premium" room was so tiny that two people could not pass at ANY place in the room at the same time. It was Thanksgiving weekend, which they told us was the reason we would have toi make up our own bed, supply our own coffee, empty our own trash and clean our own room. The refrigerator did not work. There was only one bedside table for a king-sized bed. Could hear neighbors through the wall when they coughed or spoke, Could smell the cigarette smoke from their room inside our room. The advertised dozens of television channels was really only about 9, The hot breakfast was cold muffins.The free internet wireless did not exist. When we complained, we got an attitude of "So, what do you want us to do about it?"

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple