Comfort Suites Waycross
$99
Hampton.com
$46
$44
Super 8 Waycross GA(Waycross)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhot tubthe general managernice surpriseconnecting roomsmicrowave and refrigeratordiamond memberwould stay here againstaying at this hotelrooms were very cleangreat amenitiesgreat experienceopened the doorexcellent stayhousekeeping staffupon checknice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn in Waycross, GA. Upon arrival I was greeted by Celeste with a smile at the front desk. She was very professional and eager to make sure that I was taken care of. Mr. Patel the General Manager also was very helpful and courteous. He booked me into a very nice and clean room.
This was my first visit to this hotel, but it won't be my last. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The rooms towards the back on first level are very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay here with us. Each and every employee works hard to make sure that each and every guest is well taken care of and happy. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy many different aspects of our hotel. We hope that next time you are in the area that you stop to visit the hotel and wonderful staff.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I spent the weekend at this hotel with a couple friends. The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely courteous. The staff members at the desk went above and beyond with their service making sure all of our needs were met. They were able to help us locate restaurants within the area. The rooms were incredibly clean. The bed was very comfortable giving you an at home feeling.
I would definitely recommed this hotel without a doubt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us. Our hotel strives to offer perfection to each and every guest. We make sure that the entire property is up to date and well kept. Also as customer care is one of the biggest things for our entire staff, each employee will go that extra mile to make sure that our guests are well taken care of and happy. Travel safe and visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Our experience differed greatly from the previous three reviews. The hotel lobby had a strange, musty smell when we checked in. We went to our room, dropped off our bags and joined family. That night when we came back in we realized the room did not "feel or smell clean." I went to place a mattress pad on the bed for my son and the mattress pad was stained with urine stains. The next morning we went to breakfast, the juice tasted watered down and the breakfast was minimally okay. When we went back to our room I saw urine stains all over the toilet and realized the tub was dirty as well. We checked out that morning. The hotel staff were very courteous, this hotel was just not clean. I wrote a complaint on the company website and they have contacted me. I would not go back to this hotel again based upon this first time experience.

1  Thank RBH52537
Reviewed November 22, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed one night after visiting Okefenokee Swamp. Continue to be impressed by Comfort Suites as a reasonable priced, comfortable hotel chain with few issues. Breakfast was good. Parking was adequate. Staff responded in a friendly way.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us. As customer care is on the top of our list right along side cleanliness, we are looking into the problems you encountered on ways we can improve them to make your next stay here with us that much more peaceful. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our 40+ item breakfast and hope you enjoyed our indoor heated pool and spa. Next time you are looking to get away we hope to see you again and you are able to relax in our clean, cozy, and welcoming hotel.