“Glad to share our secret”
Review of Girasoles

Girasoles
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Watkinsville
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

What can you say about a place that makes you feel welcome and serves really delicious food? My family loves this place! The food presentation on the plate is superb and tastes even better. Chef Jose is so friendly and says, "If you don't see what you want on the menu, let me know and I'll fix it for you!" We've eaten there for dinner, lunch and Sunday brunch (never been disappointed). It's a comfortable setting in our quiet Southern hometown. You'll love it !

1  Thank countrycool

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for date night and it was wonderful! Fabulous food, great service and a nice atmosphere...we would highly recommend it!

1  Thank luckycharm2480
Reviewed March 22, 2013

we eat out quite often and consider Girasoles to be the best restaurant in the area. Chef Jose comes to our table to tell us what he has special that night and all the ways he can prepare it. We have had some unusual requests that he has fulfilled with great results. He challenged me and surprised me that he indeed does have the best filet mignon in the area. The béarnaise sauce he makes special for me just completes the meal. the restaurant is highly recommended

1  Thank Mimickinga
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had Sunday brunch here, and it was delicious. Jose makes omelettes, burritos, pancakes, waffles to order at a stand, where he can also greet everyone who comes in the door. We split a burrito with egg, ham, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, etc., and a creamy sauce on top... almost like eggs benedict in a tortilla. It was DELICIOUS! Ditto for the pecan waffle we also split. Other highlights: shrimp and grits (creamy and delicious!) and soups. I also had some salad and chicken, but wish I had started and ended with the burrito and waffle. They also had a nice dessert table with cakes, pie and fruit. But again, I would have been happy if I had stuck with the burrito and waffle. Service was excellent. Bit pricey at $16.50 per plate, but was the best meal I've had out in a long time.

1  Thank ejcb
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We have eaten at Girasoles many times and the food has always been top notch. This definitely one of the best restaurants that we have ever eaten at. It is worth the drive from Atlanta and it is a little jewel that is hidden in the little town of Watkinsville.

1  Thank rfolso