“Wonderful Experience!”

and 1 more site!
Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Washington B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2007

My husband and I chose to spend a few nights at Southern Elegance just to get away. We truly enjoyed our stay. Our room was pristine and our bed was cozy; down pillows, comforter and luxurious sheets. We both enjoyed in-room massages and the adjoining spa room with a jetted whirlpool. We recieved the service of a five star resort! We would recommend Southern Elegance to anyone wanting relaxation and great hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank RTodd

Reviewed September 26, 2006

Been to 3 BB in Washington, this is the BEST. My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. The Venetian Room was fantastic (hot tub). Our stay included a couples message in our room, WOW, it felt sooooo good. Jeanne was a beautiful host, she did everything possible to make our stay special. She called prior to arrival to confirm my wife's favorite flowers. When we arrived there were pink roses in the room and in each flower arrangement throughout the home. We were greeted with wine and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Breakfast was our choice, she put her gourmet hands to work and yum yum it was good. A plus was the stocked bar, my wife and I enjoyed several strawberry daiquiris. Jeanne even had whipped cream in the fridge. We couldn't have asked for anything more. If you are considering trip to Washington, we recommend Southern Elegance above all others.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank GAjetsetter
Reviewed July 31, 2006

Two of my friends and myself spent 3 nights in this beautiful bed & breakfast. The name speaks for itself! We were greeted by Jeanne Davis-Blair the owner and operator of Southern Elegance. A California girl who knows all about southern hospitality. She has a very warm and welcoming personality and we felt right at home. Ms. Davis-Blair spared no expense in providing comfort. The beds were especially comfortable! Sitting on the front porch swinging was so relaxing I could have sat there all day. It was very hard to leave such a peaceful enviornment and return to the noise and hustle of city life. My friends and I agreed our next visit will be longer. The food was also very delicious! I will definitely be returning and referring anyone going anywhere near Washington, GA to check out Southern Elegance!

1  Thank brnsugarme
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed June 16, 2006

My wife and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary by renewing our vows. We arrived very late at Southern Elegance; for our reservation in the Venetian Room. Our host, Ms. Jeanne Davis-Blair, was waiting for us with a smile. We were treated more like family members than hotel guests. Our room was spacious and elegant. The surroundings were peaceful and the overall atmosphere was relaxing. The food was excellent. We were most impressed with Ms. Davis-Blair, who was attentive, professional, and courteous. We are definitely going to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2006
Suwanee GA
Reviewed March 12, 2006

I cannot say enough good things about our weekend at the Southern Elegance. The breakfasts were delicious and anything we needed was available. We stayed in the Venetian room and the hot tub was wonderful. The experience was excellent and I would highly recommend Southern Elegance to anyone who wants to be pampered.

Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed October 23, 2005

For our anniversary we stayed at this bed-and-breakfast. It was our first time being at any BNB's and we will definately be back. Very relaxed atmosphere and great and friendly staff!! Just what we needed!!

• Stayed: October 2005
Reviewed October 15, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the beautiful Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast in Washington, GA. I'm really at a lost for words; It was just awesome!

First of all, the home was beautiful; the decorations looked like something from a magazine. We were welcomed by the wonderful innkeeper, Jean, who made us feel very welcome and at home. She was such a delight to talk with. It's hard to find people who are as nice and down to earth as Jean. We were given a tour of the home and then taken to our wonderful room, The Venetian Suite.

There were snacks, wine, movies and comfort available to us at all times. The breakfast was elegant and delicious! We have nothing but great things to say about our stay.

We walked to the town square, which was only five minutes away, and did a little shopping and eating. Everyone was very friendly and inviting.

I would definitely recommend this bed & breakfast and I will return for a visit myself. I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you Jean for such a wonderful time!

The Clouds

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank The-Clouds
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Quality Inn
#2 of 6 in Thomson
The Fitzpatrick Hotel
The Fitzpatrick Hotel
#1 of 3 in Washington

Been to Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!