Quality Inn
Econo Lodge(Thomson)
Rodeway Inn(Thomson)
Day Nite Inn(Elberton)
View Hotel
All reviewsworked greatstay there againwashington innconvenient locationparking lotcerealcomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was a little apprehensive before we got there because I had seen a not so good review before I went; however, the good reviews outweighed the bad. I was very happy with the hotel. It was very clean and 'clean smelling'. It had everything you needed provided as well as a good Continental breakfast. I will definitely stay there next visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Not what I expected at all. The room was dirty. There was a pile of hair in the corner behind the bathroom door. No toilet paper in the room. WIFI never worked. Pillows were paper thin and when I went to the front desk to request another pillow for my pregnant wife I was told that they didn't have any. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I spent one night there while visiting Washington. To say it was horrible, would be an understatement. The old gentleman who checked us in was rude. We had to preview two different rooms just to find one without water damage and mold. The internet didn't work, and the old man didn't seem to care. Our toilet ran all night and couldn't be stopped. The hair dryer in the room didn't work. There was virtually no toilet paper, and I had to go to the front desk early the next morning to get more. The breakfast was a joke. I've stayed in Jameson's before, but this one will kill their reputation.

Room Tip: Try the Fitzgerald Hotel down the street. I hear that is nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Jameson Inn is a name I learned to trust years ago, and if I had to describe them in only a few words, it would be "exceptionally clean and reasonable". This particular property is on the outskirts of Washington, GA, which is one of America's most historical towns. There are scores of antebellum homes and the former Vice President of the Confederacy resided here before the War. The property is well-maintained inside and out, and conveniently located to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: If possible, take a room facing west, away from the bypass.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonathan J
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean and nice ladies working there. Rates were very reasonable. Bed was nice and comfortable pillows too. They have HBO! I will stay there again. I thought because it is not a well known hotel that it would be a dump but it was far from that. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased!

Room Tip: On the other side there is a Waffle House :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple