“I love the suburban lodge”

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I enjoy this hotel very much. I have stayed here about 6 different times and I always have had a good experience. The people at the front desk are a little touch and go. Sometimes you will get a really nice friendly desk clerk and other times you will get people who you can tell do not like their jobs.

The hotel is in a very nice location, pretty safe and well lit with a convenience store and wal-mart, petsmart and clothing stores right across the street and lots of restaurants within walking distance (starbucks, taco bell, logans road house, fatz cafe, johnny carino's).

I mean honestly you will not be able to find a hotel for 50 bucks that is that clean and safe. The rooms are huge, with a nice little kitchen that has a full size fridge, stove and sink and pots and pans. The bathrooms are a little small and could use a good cleaning but the beds are comfortable and you get free wifi and hbo on tv.

The rooms are smoking so when you walk down the hall you can smell it but you honestly can't find a place this cheap that is nice, safe and comfortable. I always enjoy staying here and have never had a bad experience. You get more then what you pay at this hotel.

Also just a bit of advice, the hotel is 2 stories and has no elevator so if you have a lot of luggage, little children or disabilities you might want to ask for a room on the first floor or you will have to tote stuff up the stairs and all the way down the hall to your room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

zab1984,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and insightful review, sharing your full experiences. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Enoch D.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

If you enjoy being charged 90 days of hotel occupancy tax and not receiving refunds for over payment of room charge upon departure, this is the place for you. Management is non responsive and has ignored follow up phone calls. Avoid this trap.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank GaryAtlanta_Georgia

GaryAtlanta_GA,

I'm terribly sorry to read about your experience at our property. Since your stay we have taken every measure to ensure that our service and responsiveness improves.

Enoch D.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

this is the best and cleanest motel i have ever stayed in and the staff was super nice and met any need we had. i would recommend it to all my friends

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Suburban2727, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2011

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!! Thank you, Catherine Smallwood, GM

Reviewed January 13, 2011

I have stayed at many hotels, and this is the best in Warner Robins for Customer Service. Catherine Smallwood and Jess, and Wanda are all awesome and deserve mention. I appreciate the attention to detail and hospitality of this hote and staff!!! Stay here if you want "Customer Service" Sincerly, Mike Jones

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate all of the compliments that our guests send to us. Catherine Smallwood, GM

Reviewed January 2, 2011

At first glance, I thought to myself, "there is no may I'm staying at an extented stay hotel." But my husband said we should try it. I have to say it.... he was right. This place was clean, the room we had was huge, and the staff was amazing. Cassie and Catherine are such friendly people and they genuinely care about all off the guests. I highly recommend this hotel to whoever wants amazing customer service.

• Stayed: December 2010
Suburban2727, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2011

We love to hear compliments from our guests. We are glad you gave us a chance and liked it and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

The hotel itself has large rooms and in fairly new. From outward appearances it is fine.
Holiday night check in was with front desk personnel none too anxious to be there; had reserved a nonsmoking room. The sign on the door indicated "No Smoking". However, it reeked of smoke.....it had not been properly cleaned from some previous occupant, and the smoke was in the fabric, walls, carpet. I am not an anti-smoking person, but I don't like to spend my evenings in rooms that smell like cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo

I appogize for the experience you had with us. My Front Desk staff is currently going through a new customer service training program and are improving everyday. I check rooms on a daily basis and if any room does not smell fresh and clean, housekeeping takes care of the issue immediately. An ionizer is used to pull the smoke out of the fabric and we do our best to make sure guests do not smoke is a Non-smoking room. We are making all of the necessary changes to improve this hotel and wish you will give us another chance.

Reviewed June 3, 2010

We stayed here for several months while my husband was working on the Air Force Base. The hotel is a great deal for contractors who are staying for a long time. The service we received was amazing. The staff and management treat you like family. Our room had a full size kitchen with dishes and everything. Very clean and in a great location. I was able to walk right across the street to Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Suburban2727, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2010

Our guests are treated like family at the Suburban. We pride ourself in creating that "home away from home" feeling for everyone who walks through the door. We are please to here that you enjoyed your stay.