All reviews indoor pool stay there again first floor sausage make your own waffles pleasant stay clean rooms couch ac
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

My family always uses this hotel for our reunion. However this was our first time. Very clean. Nice. Check in was easy. Although we were supposed to have two beds per room -we only had a king - so good thing we kept 2 rooms when some family cancelled. We ended up dividing boys and girls. When I asked at the desk the 2 older ladies working acted like I was speaking a foreign language. Oh well. Worked out this time. But in the future I’ll be sure to be clear or there might not be enough beds. Breakfast was the normal- waffles , eggs, sausage etc. The ladies working in that area were very good. Every thing was clean. There is a small indoor pool. Also looked clean. Our beds were very comfy and all the pillows were awesome. It was very quiet even tho we were on the first floor. The rooms were large with a sitting area /couch. Bathroom just a tad small but good enough. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites near Robins Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hi Chris S,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another wonderful time in Comfort Suites Hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, clean rooms, good breakfast, and the staff is extremely friendly. I recommend this hotel highly. The pool and hot tub are rediculously beautiful and are phoenominal. It is in a great location surrounded by stors and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites near Robins Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

naderhajjari,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

I had a week's worth business meetings in Warner Robins, and chose this Comfort Suites for a convenient location on Watson Rd. I've never stayed at a cleaner hotel, in any price range. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The "Comfort" chain is seeking to serve a certain price point, but even so I had a large'sh comfortable room with a nice king bed and sofa, very quiet. And again: so very clean! There are some good restaurant choices within walking distance as well, it was nice to not need to drive to dinner unless desired.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Lowell M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel
so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 10, 2017

First time at a Comfort Suite. We were incredibly surprised at how clean the room was! I mean CLEAN!! My only complaints, the pool was not not a heated area. The front desk person said it was room temperature. It was 41 degrees outside, the AC was running, no heat. To me, that is outdoor temperature. Only other, You can hear people talking in their rooms from doors away. Stood outside my room, three doors down and heard everyone talking as if they were standing with me. Went back in and told everyone to whisper. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lynn412017

lynn412017.

so highly! We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet
your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed
with our pool. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Failed to clean room despite being gone from 0900 am to 1030 pm. Went to front desk and explained issue and would like clean towels. Must bring down towels to get clean. Asked them to deliver to room given failure to clean. Barb said she couldn’t leave front desk. I would have to go back up and carry dirty towels down to her.

Most embarrassing customer service I have seen in a hotel in years and I travel frequently with military job. Their mistake, ok we roll with it but please give me some clean towels, and they escalate by not providing until further inconvenience me and my family.

Way to further disappoint a customer you already failed and just wanted clean towels.

Professionally poor customer care!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank William P

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.