All reviews quiet location yogurt recommend this hotel room was clean walking distance watson blvd other hotels long stay staff was friendly waffle maker lots of restaurants good nights sleep next morning biscuits a great place to stay parking lot the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2019

So many hotels in the area. It was hard to choose a hotel. We chose the comfort inn because of value for the room. The hotel offers a pool and fitness area. both are tiny and not worth staying because of that alone. The rooms are clean and quiet. I recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM2725, Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Thank you for your recommendation. We are pleased to hear your overall experience at the Comfort Inn Warner Robins was pleasant. We hope to see you again when you are visiting the Warner Robins area.

Reviewed February 14, 2019

This hotel is in an excellent location in the Warner Robins area. Situated directly across from Wal-Mart, and great restaurants this location is ideal. Only about a 15 minutes drive to Warner Robins AFB, and easy access to I-75. Christy at the front desk is awesome, and definitely enjoys her job. She is very detailed, and wants to make sure that each guest enjoys their stay. If your destination brings you to the Warner Robins area I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: First floor rooms for easy access
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

My family was here for the marathon. The staff was very friendly and our room was excellent. The hotel even provided a bagged breakfast for runners! However, starting about 10 PM we heard several people yelling and screaming in a room that was on a different floor. This continued until past 12:30 AM, when I got up to check the time. This was very unfortunate since we needed a good nights sleep before getting up at 5:40 AM for our race the next morning. I do not understand why the management let the extremely loud noise continue for so long.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful visit. Ms. Jones was very polite at check out. The other staff members were pleasant as well. Breakfast wasn't the best for people with allergies. So, my son and I couldn't eat breakfast during our visit.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

We very pleasantly surprised with the Comfort Inn in Warner Robbins! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was very convenient to restaurants and shopping. The continental breakfast was great too. The waffle station was great and the prepared food was great and fresh! Will definitely stay again. I would recommend visiting the Warner Robvins Aircraft museum too. I was fascinating and informative.

Date of stay: November 2018