“Good stay”

Comfort Inn Warner Robins
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Nice rooms, clean and quiet. Lobby is spacious. This hotel is located on the "franchise strip" where most every conceivable motel, restaurant and shopping is located so they must do a good job to stay competitive. Breakfast could use additional "healthy" options.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlanandHarriet
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

AlanandHarriet,

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Warner Robins

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I'm not going to lie...I was a little leary of this hotel. I live near it and it never struck me as a "nice hotel". I was looking for a place to book a block of rooms for out of town family. My son was getting married and I needed approx. 12 rooms. I called and spoke to the manager, Peggy. She invited me over to look at the rooms and to discuss the best price she could give me. I met with her later that same day. Peggy sat me down and talked like we were best friends. She was excited for my family and for the big event that was happening in our lives. She took me on a tour of the hotel and showed me the rooms. Needless to say, I was impressed. I reserved my block of rooms right then and there. The prices she offered me were amazing. When my family and out of town friends arrived...they were greeted and made to feel right at home. The rehearsal dinner was supposed to be an outside party at our home and when it rained all day and was supposed to rain all evening, I put in a distress call to Peggy. She told me to pack up our food and head over to the hotel, her staff would set up the breakfast area for our dinner. WOW! it was a lifesaver and we had an awesome time. Ashley was on duty that evening and couldn't have been nicer to all of us. And the icing on the cake was when Peggy said that even though I wasn't staying at the hotel, I could come over in the morning and eat breakfast with my family and friends! What hotel and hotel manager offer that?? It has been a week since our wedding and both my husband and I have told everyone we know what a GREAT hotel this is. Thank you so much Peggy and her staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank KT1965

KT1965,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stay here once a month on business. The first time I stayed here about 2 years ago, they treated me like I've been staying here all my life. The motel is clean, the food is good and the staff is absolutely the best! Peggy is the Manager here and everyone here loves and respects her, including me, she's great at what she does. The afternoon desk clerk, Markela, is probably my favorite of anyone who has ever assisted me from behind a counter. She is very professional, friendly and courteous and goes out of her way to help the guests. The other people that I'd like to mention that also do a great Job are Ashley, Molly, Rachel and Zikeria. Stay here once, you'll be back.

Room Tip: I like the Jacuzzi rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Frank_T6167ZR

Frank_T6167ZR,

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stopped here at this hotel on our way home from Florida and found it to be an excellent place to stay the night. Peggy Kay the hotel manager was so great in checking us in and made sure our stay was a good experience. The breakfast food was great and all the people were so accommodating. When through this area and needing a good nights sleep in a good clean atmosphere I will certainly stop here.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a kingsize bed, they are so comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Levoyd

Levoyd,

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I didn't realize it was 5 miles off the interstate but that's my fault. Hotel was clean and quiet. Nice breakfast for a family of four. Only request is to have a fan in the bathroom. It got very steamy quickly with morning showers. There is a Starbucks right next door which made my husband very happy!

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank taximom9

taximom9,

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Awesome. Booked online while on the road - came in at midnight. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and quiet! The bed was comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. I woke up well rested for the second leg of our drive. Breakfast in the morning was delightful - and free! Them showing Psych in the morning was just an added bonus.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Lizawiz88

Lizawiz88,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

From the first contact to the last, we have been extremely pleased. The rooms and service were top notch despite our being a large reservation. I can assure anyone, the stay was very clean and comfortable. Everyone was pleased! Our county's schools will definately be back. We loved it down to the beds, pillows, and coffee/tea blends in the rooms. All staff from kitchen to cleaning and the folks at the front desk deserve applause! Well done.

Room Tip: Every single room was optimal.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Sherry G

Sherry G,

Thank you for your kind words and review. I am glad you were able to truly enjoy your experience with us. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. I am glad to see that your comments were very positive and that you had everything you needed during your stay.