“Pleasant Surprise”

Comfort Inn Warner Robins
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am not a fan of hotels, therefore prior to booking, I called with a series of questions. Which is my first sign of the hotels customer service. Most occasions I call back to back, often asking questions from the year the hotel was built to if the last renovation included a carpet change. At my third call the young lady replied sincerely in tone, "And you call me back if you think of any additional questions." Upon my arrival I asked to see a room prior to confirming my stay. Once again customer service was very accommodating and pleasant understanding my OCD... :-) The staff was wonderful. The rooms were nice and roomy. The hotel met and exceeded my expectations a pleasant surprise!

1  Thank Heather H
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

elisenicholeedward,

Thank you for your kind words and review. I am glad you were able to truly enjoy your experience with us. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Warner Robins

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Moved inland on our return from Dayton to get out of the fringe of Sandy. We stayed at this motel one night. It is a very nice facility. Breakfast was adequate. The room was very quiet for being on the main highway.

Kirk_Chandler,

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was down in Warner Robins for my cousin's daughter's wedding, and we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Warner Robins, GA. Previous Comfort Inns had been good so they had alot to live up to. Front desk person was very sweet and helpful, checked us in promptly. The facility, rooms and breakfast area very nice and clean. Business center to check email and print any info you need. I would definitely stay there again. It was located in a great area with lots of Restaurants and shopping very near by. If you are going that way check this Comfort Inn out it is well worth it!! PS yummy cookies in the Lobby.

Room Tip: Our room was nice and quiet and faced a neighborhood and not the road but still we didn't hear a...

Pam A,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hotel was very nice. Friendly staff and clean rooms. I would defintely would recomend this hotel. The freash cookies and the gentleman behind the desk were great. The breakfast lady made everyone waffles.

• Stayed: October 2011

ana022210,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really friendly and courtesy staff. Outstanding room. Plenty of Room, Fridge located insde the stand with TV which which leaves plenty space for others. I recently went to Warner Robins, GA for an overnight stay and chose this hotel to spend the night. Before I left home, I received a courtesy call to make sure that knew how to get to the hotel. The young man that called me surprised me by calling me. I had never had a courtesy call from anyone before and I have stayed at several hotels and never had a courtesy call before.

Upon my arrival, the first impression of the outside wasn't my best, but when I went inside to the hotel, WOW! My daughter was sitting in the care and when I got back she mom that looks nice. Well I went to the room and thoroughly impressed at the quality of renovation that was made at this hotel. You can tell it was renovated in the past few years but it was worth it. Upon my next trip to this area, I will definitely be staying here again. It's the one behind the Taco bell. Go Comfort Innn Great stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Verypleasedtravele,

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I had been traveling for a month and this was the last motel we stayed at before arriving home. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub, it was fanstatic, as I had never been in a jacuzzi before. The bed, linens and pillows were wonderful, very comfortable. Hot breakfast was great also. This motel is at exit 146 off I-75, about 3 to 4 miles, near shopping and resturants. You may think you'll never find it, just continue on past Comfort Suites and you'll find it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Patricia C,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was intending to stay just one night, BUT this hotel was so great the first night that I changed my mind. I was going to leave because I was told that Facebook and Youtube were unavailable due to parent complaint about their kids accessing the site. Note to parents: they are your kids, YOU should monitor what they watch NOT hotel staff. I was able to use Facebook and Youtube on my iPad, I am guessing that it is because it is an app on the device.

The staff is amazing. Both at check in and check out. The manager is friendly and so is house keeping. Well worth the price you won't be disappointed. The rooms were nice and clean. I will definitely stay again. It id directly across the street from a superstore, shopping and dining. The hotel was truly a Comfort.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business