“Nice place, nice staff!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I found this motel to be very comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. For the most part, the rooms have been kept up to date with ample electrical outlets for working and good lighting. There are sufficient stores and eateries in the area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank inspectorman13

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Recently we stayed at the Days Inn at Warner Robins and had great experience there. It was nice and clean hotel and staff was very friendly. we were treated very nice there. It was one of thoes stays I will remember.

Next time whenever I will drive through I-75 north i will plan to stay there if i can.

Room Tip: Select back side of the hotel where there is no noise and really peacefull experience.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Desired D
A TripAdvisor Member
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, USA
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I booked a King-sized smoking room. Was given a king sized non-smoking room. My original room had a defunct AC and my only other option was to take what was available. Otherwise, everything was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is great place to stay. They have the friendliest, sweetest staff that makes you feel right at home. The manager bobby Patel is amazing. I am hard to please at hotels. I am currently Here now due to no AC at my home and were gonna have to relocate. I wouldn't wanna stay any other place. Very clean rooms. I'm not afraid to walk barefoot haha. Great breakfast options, wifi and a clean pool. Thank you bobby and staff for making our stay less stressful and a wonderful expierance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Close by everything as well!
Shanna & Chris Kinley
Room 109

Room Tip: All rooms are a good size and equipped with microwaves, fridge, and ironing board
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shanna and chri... k
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Staff was warm and welcoming, \much more concerned about customer satisfaction than most. Their advise on the places to eat were all top notch.

Eight member of my family stayed at this Days Inn on our way to down to florida cruise. Our group people were ranging in age from 14 to 80. we all though our rooms were comfortable and clean. This place was not like other Days Inn we stayed, compare to them this place is outstanding. my kids loved those mini waffle. Spoke to manager to give us good rates if we come and stay again and he worked out a great rate for us and we stayed again on our way back.

Room Tip: Ask them for the room with 40 inch tv.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter E
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I am always a little skeptical about booking hotels as I am pretty particular and this one was amazing. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Staff was great, the hot breakfast had lots of choices and was quite good for a hotel breakfast. My wife accidently left her toothbrush charger and the staff packaged and sent it to us. We would consider again when in Warner Robins or maybe in other locations. The bed was amazingly comfortable. Shower also had great water pressure. I had no complaints about the hotel.

I would also recommend it to anyone who needs a quick stay or even extended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard D
Bobby P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Mr. Richard

Thank you for choosing the Day Inn & Suites in Warner Robins, GA as your home away from home when you are in the Warner Robins, GA area. We strive to make our guest have a great stay when visiting your hotel. We appreciate your comments and we appreciate your business.

Bobby

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I am a regular Days Inn guest due to the reward scheme run by the chain. It really is a gamble as to the quality in this group. Warner Robins was the exception. The Staff at the front desk were not only attractive, a nice change !!!, but helpful and informative. The room, well, completely re-vamped, flat screen tv, wonderful bed and so clean. Breakfast was fantastic. I will look forward to my return but urge anyone to pay it a visit. $73 after tax

Room Tip: they all were re-vamped or in the process
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business