“Great hotel- we will stay there again next summer”

Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We were more than pleased with the Comfort Inn & Suites at Robins AFB. The front desk staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The suite we were assigned to was extremely clean and roomy, the beautiful granite on the bathroom counter top was a real treat. Another very nice touch were the baked cookies and milk that the staff puts out in the lobby every night. This hotel has a great free breakfast which includes an incredible variety of food. Parking is convenient to the rooms. The location was perfect for our business at the Aviation Museum but still convenient to restaurants and shopping. All said this hotel offers great value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB

Reviewed July 2, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel several times now. I visit the WR area once a month and keep coming back to this Comfort Inn. The staff is always extreamly friendly and go out of their way to make sure my stay is enjoyable. The room was is always clean and never had any issues with something not working (ie microwave, fridge, t.v). They have fresh cookies and milk every night at 8 pm which is a nice benefit. The breakfast is typical, fruit, cereal, waffles. The price is right, and have never a bad experience when staying here. Will be back next month as well.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Great location right next Robins AFB. Room was clean, and bed was comfy. Breakfast was fine, and the staff was helpful. They called when I arrived in the room to ensure everything was in working order and to make sure I didn't need anything. Overall, a great place.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I stayed here Feb 28th - Apr 5th, and then from Apr 11th - Apr 17th. Prior to our 2nd visit, which was not planned, we had to postpone our rooms no less than 3 times and the manager (OJ) and his staff were more than accomadating and made sure my group of nine each had our own rooms once we finally arrived. This hotel is maintained as if it is was their own home and their hospitality is 2nd to none! The king size beds are wonderful to sleep on and they even have suites with hot tubs! The free wi-fi worked flawlessy and I was able to Skype with no problems. The free breakfast was a good way to start the day and the morning/evening cookies were a deliciouse must have. I have stayed at many places during my travels and I must say that this is the best staff that I have come across and one of the finest maintained hotels for your money. If you need a place to stay when at Warner Robins look no further.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2010

We selected this facility as the host hotel for the Ramey AFB Historical Association annual meeting and reunion. As reunion coordinator, I was initially impressed when coordinating with general manager Mr Shah and group sales person, Terry Oodey several months prior to the reunion. And subsequent phone and email exchanges dealing with details were equally impressive in timeliness and cooperation.
That impression was not only reinforced but immeasurably heightened during our stay!
Everybody on the hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and hospitable and the service provided to everyone in our group was superlative!
In my many years of multi-day stays at various hotels, especially in group functions, I have never experienced the degree of service and hospitality extended by Mr Shah and his staff! They are magnificent! And the hotel facilities are great!
Anyone passing through or visiting Warner Robins, GA, is missing a treat if they don't choose Comfort Inn and Suites Robins AFB for their stay, be it overnight or for an extended stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I read some of the previous reviews prior to mine; I did not smell any of the musty odors addressed in some of the negative reviews.
I was really surprised to read one traveler who gave it a 1-star rating because the skimmer had flotsam in it--seriously, that's what skimmers are for!
The room I had was large and clean; if you've read any of my other reviews, you know that I have high standards.
I trashed this room every night for a week, and the housekeeping staff was always able to restore it to the condition it was when I checked in.
Other Trip Advisors: Please do your duty and accurately rate your stay as compared to other hotels. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with negative reviews slamming a hotel based on a single event despite the staff's attempts to make your stay enjoyable.
This hotel has a great staff, a great continental breakfast, internet acces included, and great rooms.
I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2010

I took my boyfriend to the Comfort Inn as a Valentines Day gift. I paid for the Jacuzzi Suite thinking romantic...well we get there and the room is NOT what the picture showed ( o! i did make reservations ) but ok, we will deal with that....so after being there for a few we decided to fill the jacuzzi, and i am a germ-a-phobic so I checked the tub to make sure it was clean, and low and behold there was HAIR stuck to the filter! EWWWWW! so, ok, once again, ( stomach now turned upsided down) i decided Ill clean it. So, I did that, then went to fill up the tub and the water was BROWN! as the tub filled, I thought ok, so Ill turn on the jets let the water cycle threw and then fill it up again, but when i turned on the jets, brown dirty stuff came out, buy then I was in tears, so I just said lets call it a night and go home.....All I wanted to do was have a romatic eve. with the b/f, but it turned out to be an embarrassing nightmare! I turned in my key came home and will be speaking with mgmnt tomorrow....

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bonnienclyde2010
RobinsAFBGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2010

We were unable to verify the cleanliness issues raised by the guest because she checked out at 1 am.
However the guest did occupy the room for 3 hours before feeling that the room not clean for her and it did not have a good odor.
We have a very clean hotel and consistently scoring great on our cleanliness and condition inspection by a independent third party inspection agency.
Even though we could not verify the claims made by the guest and the fact that she occupied the room for more than 3 hours, we gave her a complete refund for the stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warner Robins
Hampton Inn - Warner Robins
#3 of 22 in Warner Robins
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Best Western Riverside Inn

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB? Share your experiences!