“Great place, but.......”

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great place, but.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Read all the other reviews and agree with all of them! If you're at Robins and dont mind driving for dinner, ice cream, or anything else, THIS IS THE PLACE. But if you want some variety for dinner, or a beer after dinner, or more of a sit-down breakfast, this place is pretty isolated. It was isolated 20 yrs ago, and it is STILL isolated. But the suites are terrific.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BBGAMX

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

This hotel is awesome OJ is the best manager I've met. I was TDY to Robinson for 62 days and me and 8 others stayed here. They met our every need. We had to go to work early each morning so they had the staff fix breakfast 2 hours early every day just for us. Cookies and milk every night. My room was bleached every morning and spotless. I didn't want to leave. I would stay here again every time. If u have to go to robins stay here it is close to the base and great service. Tell OJ I said hello.

• Stayed September 2011
Tylertown, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here overnight during our travels to Savannah and beyond. The facility was very clean, and the service was great. They gave me a military discount which made it comparable to the Comfort suites I had stay in previously. During this trip we stayed at Choice facilities exclusively and mentioned it on check in. It seemed to make a difference when they pulled up my name on the computer. I got discounts and what I felt was maybe a little better service but there again may have been only my impression. We had a suite with two queen beds, free wifi, and free breakfast. The breakfast consists of scrambed eggs, cook you own waffles, sweet rolls, ect. More that adequate in my opion for early morning travelers. Saves another stop down the road. Very much worth a try next time you go this way. Cost $79.95 normally $125 without discount

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in room 100 which was very convienient and had no prlblem with noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank yelir49
Apopka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I wanted to be close to Robins Air Force Base and this Comfort Inn is right there. The facility was very clean, neat, and modern. The front desk clerk was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was comfortable in every way and nice and quiet. All of the amenities were there. The breakfast buffet in the dining room was fresh, hot, with meat and good choices of fruit and pastries and more. There also was fresh fruit at the front desk and bottled water in the room. My wife and I stayed for two nights and enjoyed every minute of our stay in this exceptional lodging. When we return to Warner Robins, Ga., this is where we will stay.

Room Tip: The ground floor room was quiet, and entrance was though the nearby lobby area, which was just a sho...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had to stay a week in Warner Robins and Comfort Inn & Suites came highly recommended by my boss. Reservations were made with ease and when I called to confirm a week later all was squared away and ready for my arrival (I know this is a small thing but in this day and age you have to appreciate the small things).
The clerk that checked me in gave me a friendly orientation and answered all of my questions reflecting her professionalism. Coffee and tea is available 24 hours a day and a small social hour is nightly at 8:30 with hot cookies (awesome)! A wonderful array of breakfast each morning starting as early as I do at 6:30 am. The room was spacious, squeeky clean and quiet. I never heard my neighbors or the elevator even though my room was only a few feet from it.
I had a small computer issue with internet connectivity errors and the Manager personally (at my request) came to my room and adjusted my work laptops settings to facilitate usage. I was able to keep up with my work instead of having it snowball on me when I returned. I thought it was issues with the Wi-Fi provider but it ended up being my computer. The Wi-Fi signal is excellent and un-interrupted. It's also only a few minutes from town! Enjoy your stay in this home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are next to the woods for a peaceful view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

My job requires me to travel up to Robins AFB several times a year and I always stay here if it's available. The rooms are spotless, the front desk is so nice and friendly (without being nosy or too personal), the beds are comfortable, the AC isn't very loud and I rarely hear my neighbors.

There is a free breakfast which includes instant oatmeal, fresh fruit, a waffle maker, usually some eggs and a meat (bacon or sausage) plus toast, dry cereal and coffee or tea. While the breakfast isn't 5 star, it is outstanding for a free breakfast.

There is a great Vietnamese restaurant at the end of the driveway, so you don't have to go far for dinner either.

Room Tip: Haven't stayed in a bad room yet.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

We needed a pet friendly hotel for a trip home for Thanksgiving and our usual stop in this area didn't take pets. VERY happy with this hotel. We liked it so much we stayed here for the return trip. Friendly staff, greeted me by name when I walked in. Milk & cookies every evening (big hit with the kids). Our room was a big king suite that even had a dog house in it. The dog didn't stay in it but the kids love playing in it. There is also a designated dog walking area around the hotel. The room and hotel was very clean (cleaner than several no-pet places I've stayed) and they delivered extra towels and the linens for the sleeper sofa (where the kids slept) without me even having to ask. It was apparent that the staff take pride in their establishment. On the first trip, they over-charged us at check-out for the pet fee (my wife checked us out and didn't know what the rate was supposed to be) but they had already corrected it when we pointed it out during our second stay. This is a very quiet hotel, even being next to train tracks and an AFB. Only thing to note is that the location is not within walking distance of anything other than a Vietnamese restaurant. However everything you might need is 5-10 around the corner.

Room Tip: Train track on the west side of the hotel, not really a problem.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family