Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB
$86
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$71
$121
$109
CandlewoodSuites
$142
$134
$89
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
$139
$125
Courtyard
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$98
La Quinta
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lottype of foodfree nightfront desknew mattresseswould stay here againroom keyground floorincluded breakfastfresh towelsvisiting familygood nights sleephot breakfastlocation is greatsmoking roomgreat room
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very clean and spacious room. Rates are affordable. Convient to most everything. Only negative to the motel is trying to enter from the east on Watson during busy times. Fair continental breakfast. Nice, friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Best Western , the absolute lack of cleanliness of the bathroom was really a negative experience . O.k cleaning of the room, the breakfast room was too full of guests to have breakfast. Cheap not great.

Room Tip: East side is better
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank S M
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been remiss on getting this review done, but wanted to be sure I did. Our grandson decided to make his apprearance earlier than expected and with my husband and I live 6 1/2 houris away in Myrtle Beach, SC it was a mad dash to Warner Robins. Anyway after a few hours visit with new grandson and family, we decied to just grab a hotel in town rather than going on to our son's house since we hadn't eaten since the morning. We got to Logan's Roadhouse just as they were getting ready to lock up and they graciously let us in, but that's the nex review. :-)

We had some drinks and appetizers and bragged to all around about our new grandson for about 30 minutes. When we left I was looking at all the hotel signs to see where to stay. All I wanted was a business center, since I needed to contact my office and free breakfast. Best Western stood out because we have stayed in them before and always been pleased.

The lady at the desk was very friendly and got us in a room quickly. The room was clean and smelled fresh, no smoke smell at all. I hate getting a non smoking room, just to smell smoke all over. The bed was comfortable and thank goodness they had the toothpaste, soap and shampoo available because when we were throwing things in our bag we forgot all of that.

The breaskfast was the normal continental stuff, fruit, muffins, boiled eggs, cereals and waffles. Everything was fresh and there was plenty, coffee was great!

There was one computer station off the breakfast area which a young man was watching youtube viedos on. I tried being patient, but after 15 minutes I told the lady at the desk that I really needed to contact my office. She politely ask him to let someone else use the computer and he kindly complied.

We just stayed the one night, but it was a great one. Was surprised with the price also, $54 a night. We will definately stay there again when we need a hotel in Warner Robins. Lots of nice resturants are within walking distance and it is close to Houston Medical Center.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side are away from the main road. We stayed in 118 and didn't hear any traffic
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen T
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Best Western would be my home while visiting the Museum of Aviation, at Warner Robina, Ga. Check in was quick. Each person at the front desk greeted me with a smile. Of the six motels I stayed at during an 18 day trip, this motel would be #2.

Room was average size. Finishings consisted of king beds, table with two chairs,chest of drawrs, two small end tables on each side of the beds., Mico/fridge. The tv had 70 plus channels.

The bathroom was largest of any stay. I do mean LARGE. The bedroom leads straight into the bathroom. Plenty of space to walk around and on both sides of the sink. Enjoyed the shower. Towels were abit larger than average and not so scratchy. This facilityn has a coin operated laundry.,A machine is available for softener. However I needed to buy detergent from the front desk. If staying, consider bringing your deterrgent.

My door opened directly the parking lot, with my vehicle jusdt eight feet away. Im prederred this to a hallway. The morning I left rain was falling, so no long walks out to a large parking lot. The motel does have plenty of space on both sides.

To the south, within walking distance, across Watson Blvd, is a mall, with Lowes and a Wal-Mart. To the north, is a larger mall. Nearby is a Longhorn Steakhouse. Try the fresh Rainbow Trout, followed with an Old Fuge Sunday. Also nearbr is a Hardy's.

Breakfast is dry cereal, muffins, donuts and a waffle maker. With apple/orange juice and coffee. The lobby opens for breakfast at 6:00 AM. A PC is in the lobby, with no set time limit.

Rooms are cleaned daily.verall, my room was vvery clean. The air coditioner may have been a bit noisy. With the temperature in the mid 80's in early September, the unit needed to be used.

For a two day stay, only $129.00, one of the best rates of any motel stay., For this amount, I enjoyed a comfortable bed, clean room, in a quiet neighborhood.. Watson Blvd. is a four lane highway. During my stay, I heard little road noise. My stay was during a weekend, which could be the reason for low sound.

There is areason Im didn't give a five star. For a soapdish, I uses a large plastic cup top. The first morning I left a note stating: 'Pleae donot throw out the plastic top'. The afternoon I returned, the top was gone, I have since starting using myn own soap dish, incurring no problems.

If I were to return to Warner Robins, I wouldn't hesitate to make a reservation.

Jack L., Syracuse, New York.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Jack L
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The service is not good at this motel. My room wasn't very clean and it smelled musty, the AC wasn't very good. Staff is not friendly. Check out time is NOT what you are told at this motel, it's earlier and they watch you like a criminal as you leave.

• Stayed: November 2011