“great for the price”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
redhill
“great for the price”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We stayed here one night on the way down to clear water.
Check in and out was easy. The room was very large and the beds were comfy.
The breakfast was free and very welcome. The price was great value and i would use this motel again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank wendywuredhill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Had a recent stay at the Best Western Peach Inn and found it to be a pretty decent stay for one of the cheapest prices you can find in Warner Robins. It's a basic hotel so you can't expect anything too much, but it still fulfilled our needs of a place to sleep and also has a free breakfast which isn't great but it does the job and is better than others I've come across. Staff was also friendly, especially the lady at the front desk, made things easier and better for us. Will come back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michael0527
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a Marathon I ran at Warner-Robins Air Force base. The hotel was offering a discount price to people associated with the marathon. I found the place very clean, quiet and spacious. All amenities including shower, TV, microwave, coffee maker, etc. were in great working order and clean. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They even gave the folks running the marathon, an automatic late checkout. I got back to the room after the race and was able to take a hot shower and get cleaned up before my long drive home that afternoon. I checked out at 3:00 pm. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to any of my friends.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank cdavid57
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I had to work in Warner Robins, Georgia at Robins AFB, so I was looking for a convenient place to stay. The Best Western is approximately four miles from base but it was straight down Watson Boulevard. The hotel was conveniently located near lots of shopping and dining choices, which was a plus.

The staff was generally friendly and helpful. One staff member noticed that I was a Best Western Rewards member and automatically enrolled me in the current promotion to get a free night. I thought that was very nice. However on the last day when I checked out, I had to drag another staff member away from the one public computer in the lobby because she was checking her Facebook page.

The Best Western is a motel, not a hotel. There were exterior corridors, which meant that you were exposed to the elements when entering and exiting your room. I noticed that the hotel also had an insect problem. I killed a few flies and a caterpiller over the week that I stayed at the hotel. I also noticed several cockroaches that were scurrying along the pavement outside.

The hotel was not well maintained. There was a rolled up carpet stuffed underneath one set of stairs along with a pot for a plant (all outdoors) and there were two shopping carts from two different stores stuffed under another set of stairs (neither store was located anywhere near the hotel). The pool was closed for cleaning for several days, although I never saw anyone attempting to clean it. The lining of the pool was dirty and the water looked like it hadn't been filtered in a long time. There was a fitness center in the hotel but I did not use it during my stay.

Overall, the hotel was not great but not terrible. If I were looking for a place to stay for the night, I might consider it again mostly for the convenient location. I would not recommend it for families unless they get the place cleaned up a little bit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank weary_traveller25
GANolegirl
Reviewed August 12, 2009

I needed a place to stay last minute in Warner Robins and my employer suggested Best Western Peach Inn. The rate was very reasonable at no expense to the quality of the room. Bed was comfy, breakfast was delicious and I was able to use the hotel computer and printer to finish up some important business work I couldn't have gotten finished on time otherwise. Very satisfied. When I move here I will recommend the Inn to my guests.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank GANolegirl
Ogdensburg, New York
Reviewed March 27, 2008

The place has cockroaches!! Other than that it's just an average hotel. The cleaning and maintenance staff were pretty friendly. Would suggest you check the exterminator log before checking in. The manager/owner?? said that they had an exterminator and that he would contact them. I was here for 3 days after complaining of the cockroaches and an exterminator NEVER showed up while I was here!!

• Liked — free internet service
  • Disliked — cockroaches
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank framergirl47