Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB
$86
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
$121
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
$139
$134
Hampton.com
$63
Hotels.com
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Priceline
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmaintenance staffnice hotelmicrowavepropertyihgdeskgymtoiletriesaccommodationsdoginternet
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel doesn't even feel like a hotel, it felt like home. The front desk and maintenance staff were incredibly friendly kind and helpful. The rooms are clean and almost like a small apartment. They are pet friendly which is great. We absolutely loved our stay here and definitely will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a lovely comment. My staff and I pride ourselves on making our guest the number one priority. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in beautiful Warner Robins, GA.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Ater leaving the BATES MOTEL, lol, we called and booked here. They were pet friendly and there is no better place in the world to stay. It was a 9.5 out of a 10. To make it a perfect 10, it would have been nice to have a cup of coffee and a lite breakfast. I so enjoy the first part of the morning, sitting in a lobby and having that fresh pot of coffee. The staff was beyond nice. All in all, thank God for this safe haven, in Warner Robins Ga. We booked another hotel on line, and it was a nightmare. When we woke up, after arriving at 3 am, we found our safe haven, and it was Candlewood. We were afraid to leave our dogs at the other one, but our little sweeties were treated better than most humans there. TOP OF THE MORNING...is at Candlewood!

Room Tip: Arrive early when booking a hotel to check the room...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

On behalf of myself and my staff at the Candlewood Suites, Warner Robins, GA I thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. Our staff truly believes in providing exceptional service and product to each guest. I am very pleased we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one, particularly since you had a not so great experience at your first hotel.

We are looking forward to having you visit with us again in the future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm not a smoker and I was in a non-smoking room, but the smell of smoke was so strong that I woke up in the middle of the night thinking someone was in the room smoking. The third floor is divided with smoking rooms on one end and non-smoking rooms on the other end of the floor. If you stay here and don't smoke, request the first or second floor. Do not accept any third floor room.

One good not is the staff members were very nice.

Room Tip: Do not take a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear treyfoxx,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. Please allow me to apologize for the issues you had with your room accommodations and any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details regarding your stay. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I work for IHG so I stayed here on the employee discount. I am very picky about where I stay. This hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was great. It must be fairly new. All the bedding looked new. We got a good nights sleep. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Aaliyah at the front desk was great! Very kind and helpful. The face of the hotel is the front desk clerk. If they are not kind it makes the whole hotel seem that way. Good job with hiring her.

The hotel was clean and the room was large and modern with a nice sized kitchen. Very excited you allowed pets. My son used the gym and business room for the computers. Being able to travel with our dog is the reason my family picked your hotel.

Free Internet was a huge plus!! Bathroom shower head did not work well and seal around tub was dirty. Felt safe and was very quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

We pride ourselves on making sure our guests are treated like family and creating that "home away from home" feeling for everyone who walks through the door. I am pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to meeting you on your return visit. I will also take a few minutes today to thank Alia for her hard work and great customer service. If there is ever anything we can do for you here at the Candlewood Suites please feel free to call us anytime.
Jennifer Tucker, General Manager, Candlewood Suites, 478-333-6850