“Above-average property”

Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Really wish they had a hot breakfast program, but there are so many different breakfast choices in the area, this isn't really a problem. Dunkin Donuts and Mickie D's are both a short WALK away! Great room size. Quiet. Internet works well (duh!).

Room Tip: Well insulated - - no noise, even on the rooms facing the main drag.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have family in Warner Robins and visit there at least once or twice a year. This was the first year traveling with our new puppy, so I was a little nervous. The hotel was very accommodating and the pet fee was reasonable. They gave us a low floor near an easily accessible exit to a small pet walk area. Overall, I found the accommodations to be new and clean, but definitely a little 'stark' with what felt like concrete walls.... It just didn't have that warm feeling that I travel. I'm sure we'll be back when we are in the area again. - Thanks!

Room Tip: If you have a pet, I would suggest being near the pet walk area. If our puppy would have been a ba...
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ChristaEldridge
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I was in Warner Robins for a five day conference. I loved the large room and location of the hotel as everything was nearby. The internet was fast too. I asked for a late checkout and we got it until 2pm.

The hotel is perfect for long stay travelers and the front desk staff was beyond our expectations. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2010

This was my second time staying at a Candlewood Suites hotel. My first experience in another state was so comfortable for me and my family, that I decided to look one up while visiting Warner Robins. Once again I had a 1st class experience!! The staff was so friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable, and the hotel was quite. This particular hotel is in a great location for someone visiting and don't know thier way around town because everything you need is near the hotel. Not only will I recommend this particular one on Warner Robins, but any Candlewood Suites!! "This is my 1st Choice for hotels"!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lenovo2010
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We were all here for a conference at Robins AFB and we were housed at the Candlewood Suites off of Watson Blvd. This must be one of the cleanest hotels in Warner Robins. The Front Desk staff is WORLD CLASS, they treat you as if they are your childhood friend (kudos to Bryant and Sandy). I know that we all will always request to stay at the Candlewood from now on.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2009

This was an exceptional hotel! I was told it was still fairly new - a little over a year old - everything seemed as if it was still brand new! The rooms were great, the housekeepers did and excellent job and the front desk staff was very customer oriented. This will be my choice whenever I visit Warner Robins again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2008

I'm becoming a bigger Candlewood Suites fan with every stay and the property in Warner Robins is one of the nicest.

The hotel is about a year old and in excelent condition. Everything is kept clean. It was quiet. The staff was exceedingly nice. And this was the first Candlewood I've seen where they have a room with a computer (two, as a matter of fact) and printers for guests to use.

As with any Candlewood you don't get daily maid service. But if you'd rather have a nice room with a big fridge, a complete set of dishes and silverware -- and dishwasher to clean them -- plus a microwave and a TV with lots of channels, this is the place.

One thing -- it's very easy to miss, as there's no sign on the road. If you've passed the McDonald's across the street from the Kroger, you've gone too far.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)