“Another awesome experience at Cheddar's”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 202 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I took my wife here for lunch while we were out shopping and we ended up having an awesome time. We went mid afternoon and the place was busy! It took only a few minutes to get a table which was nice and from the first step inside the door the service was excellent. We have had a couple great meals at Cheddar's down in Warner Robins and this was another awesome experience. I had the Ribs and Chicken while my wife had the Chicken Tenders. The food was very good, and I was impressed with how fast it came out. My water was always full, which means we both left happy and satisfied. It's a great place to go for lunch because it's not that expensive, and the service is awesome. It's nice and clean inside the restaurant and I guarantee you'll leave a happy customer! Make sure you check out Cheddar's and take care of your server!

1  Thank Chance C

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We seemed to find a local hot spot. The restaurant had a waiting list but we were escorted to a table rather quickly. It seem there was a baseball tournament in town and many had chosen Cheddars as their restaurant of choice. The food was typical Americana. Service was efficient and friendly. The restrooms were well kept which is a sign of a clean restaurant .

1  Thank 30Judith
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our guests liked to eat at Cheddar restaurants so we decided to take them to ours. We were able to get in on Saturday around 5:30 without a wait. Our food and service was excellent as well as the wait staff.

The floor underneath the table we were seated at had trash and did not look inviting. The noise level in the restaurant is high. It is difficult to have a conversation with friends, otherwise, this is a good place to eat. The restroom was out of soap in one of the dispensers.

All in all, I will go back again.

1  Thank PaulaJ2
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Came here on business and everything was as expected. I love the reliability of the cheddar s brand. Great peach tea here as well.

1  Thank kate408
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Waited only about 15 minutes when it was packed. Good food, great service, not expensive. Had the stake hand shrimp nicely cooked. Wife had the steak and ribs again nicely done.