“Tasty and inexpensive”

Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family has eaten at Cheddar's several times lately and everything has been good. Across the family we've had quite few of the items off the menu and I've tasted many of them. Everything has been good. Everyone in my family has been pleased with every meal. The portion size is fairly large and it's only slightly more than fast-food.

There is always a crowd but my wait has never been very long even on a Friday night. The decor is nice. The only real con is it can be a bit loud but that's mainly because it's crowded.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went here with the Grandparents. Love me some Cheddar's! Got the onion rings, "Adult Grilled Cheese", 2 Chicken platters, and the 8oz sirloin. Finished that off with a monster cookie! Overall solid joint. I wasn't impressed with the onion rings but the rest of the items were tasty. Seems like the prices might have gone up a bit since the last time I was here, but it's still a really good value for what you get - I am referring to the huge plate of chicken tenders mostly. :)

Always love their fries and corn and this was the first time trying that cookie. Good times were had by all. I would recommend a visit if you haven't been here before! I have been to Cheddar's in NC, FL, and GA and they are good all around.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Cheddar's was once the only good restaurant in Warner Robins; period. When it was built, the restaurant blight in this town was so bad that Cheddars supplanted a failing Shoneys as the best food in in the area. In those days we always had to wait in the parking lot before we could enjoy our Cheddar's feast. Here's what is amazing though; today there are a lot of good restaurants in Warner Robins, and even with quality competition, Cheddars is still slammed full of happy customers!

We met relatives at Cheddars two weekends ago on a Saturday night. It was just like the old days; we put our name on a list and had to go out to the parking lot to visit a while. This was our first visit to Cheddars in three or more years, and when we were finally seated and served, realized they are back on top of their game. They even had "hormone free" roast beef as a new menu item, and it was perfect. Everyone at the table loved the food, service was fast without being rushed, and even the big eaters in our group left with a Styrofoam box.

Over decades businesses experience management changes that show up in one way or another. When a business corners the market in their town, sometimes they become lax. This appeared to have happened at Cheddars years ago, and we backed off, especially since there are now a lot of other choices nearby. We're glad our relatives insisted on Cheddars this time; they are now back in our restaurant rotation.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Everyone was friendly, prices were very reasonable. Our food was excellent, and served in a timely fashion.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My hubby and I came here about a week ago and as usual, it was awesome. It was a Friday night (1900) and you can imagine how this place was. We walked in and put our name on the list and voila, took them " a second " I'm not kidding just a second to have our table ready. Now, that was awesome. We had our table, though we had to ask to have it wiped down, (previous customers just left), it wasn't really a big deal. We had a young server named I think it was Heather (not sure) and she too was awesome. I should remember her name for doing such a great job. Never had to ask for refills to our drink, very prompt, courteous and most of all very friendly. I ordered the very famous tilapia with mango salsa and to much surprise, they added shrimps. I ordered this in the past and I don't recall having shrimps with my fish but it was a delight. My hubby ordered the steak and yes it was delish. Perfecto! I work at the hotel nearby and this is always the first restaurant I recommend every time a person is new in town and/or a person gets TDY here or simply just came here in Houston Co. for a quick visit. So, kudos to the staff! Job well done....again!