All reviews smelled brand new ihg properties front desk spent one night here visiting the area bed was very comfortable very nice hotel king suite morning breakfast nice area very pleasant stay great room next morning room was large the breakfast area great customer service would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Spent one night here. We were exhausted after a 14 hour drive. Check in was very quick and easy. Michael and Miss Q were very friendly and helpful. When we got to our room we had an issue but Mss Q very efficiently and quickly upgraded us to a king suite. Bed was wonderfully comfortable and we awoke refreshed, ready for another day's drive. We will always stay here when we take this route to Florida. Breakfast was great. Other staff we encountered were also very friendly, especially the guy taking care of the breakfast area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I do not stay at IHG properties at all , I prefer Hilton. I will say, this was the best Holiday Inn I have stayed. It was so clean. Smelled brand new. The staff was so friendly. I was blown away. Highly recommend. Breakfast is huge. I travel 300 out of 365 days a year. If in Warner Robbins or traveling through- this is your place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

The room was very clean and actually smelled brand new. The beds are very comfortable. The hotel was quiet and staff was helpful. All in all we had a very pleasant stay. We would certainly come and stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We have stopped here twice to break up our 10 hour drive to Orlando. I am very particular about where I stay and this place is the cleanest, nicest, newest and best place I’ve found in this area. I would stay here again!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 3 to 4 nights a week from November 2016 to February 2018. Staff is excellent, rooms were clean and comfortable. Plenty of choices of restaurants to choose from. Parking lot was well lit and we never had any issues with safety or any inconvenience during our time staying here.

Date of stay: February 2018