All reviews hardwood floors rooms were very clean one night stay staff was very friendly hurricane florida
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

1st room had stained furniture and a water damaged on the ceiling so bad that the ceiling was falling through. The whole hotel smelled like mold and mildew which transferred to my clothes for the week. The second room not only had mold and mildew damage but it looked like it had been used for an hour (if you know what i mean). The third bedroom they transferred me to had ripped bed shams and ripped up carpet in the doorway. My expectations are not very high when it comes to government lodging but I do expect some cleanliness and level of sanitation.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2019

The newly remodeled reception area was nice and the king room was spacious and clean. The bed, however was as hard as a rock. I could have gotten more sleep if I'd slept on the floor. The complimentary breakfast was awful. The fake egg products were nasty. The "bacon" offering was Canadian bacon and the "sausage" offering was little smokies cocktail winnies. There was sausage gravy, but no biscuits. I didn't see yogurt either. I ate 3 bites and threw the rest away, and didn't even bother next day.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

The rooms are very smelly and missing furniture. Do not stay here if you are looking for a clean and quiet place to lay your head. The room and bathroom was dirty. Had to clean up behind the pier cleaning service. The breakfast had premodern foods items. Not enough healthy all natural choices.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robyn M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay. I wish you would have addressed your issues and concerns during your stay so we could have addressed them and made your stay more comforatable.

Reviewed March 4, 2019

Wonderful customer service and very accommodating! I booked at one hotel and was not satisfied. Their hotel was cheaper, but it was not worth the money. After switching to Wingate, they made sure I was comfortable and even apologized on behalf of the other hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Wingate by Wyndham of Warner Robins. I am so glad that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable and satisfied. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. We hope that when you are in teh area again, that you will stop by and stay again!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Enjoyed our stay, the room was clean and comfortable. The stay was nice, breakfast not as expected. The selection was not too good, Some of the equipment was broken. The staff was great. Location was good

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, the WIngate by Wyndham of Warner Robins. We are glad that you were mostly satisfied with your stay. I am sorry that we had some broken equipment. Please rest assured that all of our equipment is up and running and ready for our guests. From time to time, things do break and it may take us a few days to get them fixed. I hope that you will come back and see us again.