“Quiet and Comfortable Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quiet and Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Fairfield Inn and Suites is located close to I-75 and many options for eating and simple shopping. The staff are polite and the decor/finished updated and clean. It was an enjoyable stay in a spacious room. My colleagues and I used our rooms and the lobby common space for work purposed and we were very comfortable. The amenities and rooms were clean and the morning breakfast was perfect for something fast and on the go. Check in and check out were quick and simple.

We only experienced two negative aspects during our stay:
1) My colleagues experienced an insect infestation in their specific room. The staff quickly and professionally addressed the issue and my colleagues were given a suite to stay in for the evening.
2) Breakfast was served with styrofoam cups, plates, and plastic utensils. Additionally, no paper or plastic recycling was offered. I encourage all Marriott hotels to take meaningful steps toward sustainability for the benefit of their business as well as the wellness of humans and nature.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. The front desk staff try to be efficient and fast to accommodate our guests needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a meeting/class, and was very pleased with the facility. I was greeted by a very polite young man when I checked in; and everyone that I spoke with was pleasant and helpful. I used the exercise room the first morning, and I enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts every morning (fluffy scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and fruit). Everything was clean, and the housekeeping staff does a fine job. I looked forward to the fresh baked cookies in the afternoon (chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies). My room was very comfortable, with the extra sitting room and desk; great for a 5-night stay. Our meeting room was the perfect size, and so convenient. It is also close to many restaurants nearby. I travel a good bit, and I am happy with the Fairfield Inn & Suites brand. This location was perfect for my stay in Warner Robins.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your review. We really try to focus on our guest needs. If you ever in the area again please come back and visit with us.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 23, 2014

If you are on I-75 and want a restful place to stop and re-group, this is the place. The rooms are typical Fairfield Inn, clean and fresh smelling. The big plus to this hotel is the wonderful pool and hot tub facility. The room is large and comfortable so that you actually have an extra room with tables and chairs and windows. This is the second time we have stayed here and would definitely return there. It is also convenient to restaurants for lunch and/or dinner. The staff was very welcoming and greeted us and got us into our room immediately.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We really take pride in provideing great service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.
Ft Wayne
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I called the reservation line on the way to the hotel and they didn't have the reservation when we arrived. The clerk spent 15 minutes looking for the reservation - at 2 in morning!! I finally asked if they had a room and he said yes! Why look for the reservation when you have a room?? The next morning, the housekeepers were extremely loud. As a rewards member, I am extremely unimpressed by this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Beth P
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
I apologize for your inconvenience and I thank you for your comments. Check in should've been faster and easier for you. We have monthly training session for the front desk and this will be our topic for training.
I'll definitely get with the housekeeping department about noise control. We truly try to accommodate all of our guest needs and in order for my team to grow we need to know the negative as well as the positive so again thank you for your comments.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everything was perfect! Charles at the front desk always greeted me with a warm smile. Annette served a great breakfast each morning with fluffy scrambled eggs and a variety of other fresh items. Evelyn Jones, the general manager, was very kind in accommodating me with a special request. The hotel is immaculately clean, updated, and I had a very good sleep each night. The hotel is located close to many restaurants and stores, although it is situated on a quiet side street. I recommend this hotel for its great service overall wonderful accommodations.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thanks you for choosing to stay with us. We try to provide great service to all of our guest because we want you to feel right at home. I'll pass the nice comments on to the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next visit.
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We just stayed here for two days, booked a one bedroom suite, and it was fantastic. The staff was super friendly, the room very clean and smelled great, and the breakfast was plentiful with a very nice lady watching the entire time to make sure that there was enough food for everyone.

Will stay here again !!!

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite was great for three people.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thanks for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, GA. We really take pride in serving our guest and we focus on giving you the service that make you want to return. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us again.
Howey in the Hills, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I Stayed overnight with a let check-in. Despite arriving late, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean with a comfortable bed. The breakfast delicious and was included in the price of the room. Overall it was a positive experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank tripJamin
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thanks for staying with us. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back again if you're in the area.