“We go out of our way to stay there.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff bends over backwards to be helpful. Andrew at the desk always seems to be available to help in any way he can. He straightened out a billing snafu of 6 months from a previous stay that Expedia messed up...and I was credited correctly and quickly.

Room Tip: ask for their suites for the extra few dollars you get a double room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank david554
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We take pride in our hotel and we promise to give you the service that will make you want to return. Andrew is an asset to our team and he as well as the rest of the team really try to go above and beyond for our guests.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed there for two weeks while teaching a class at a nearby community college. Awesome hotel. It is located near eateries, shopping, and even a gym. Hotel rooms are well maintained and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel offers both hot and cold breakfast choices. Breakfast area is large and can accomodate plenty of people. Check-in and check-out was hassle free. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to place a comment. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The location of this place is awesome! The mall and a huge shopping center with all the major retail chains and restaurants is just across the street. Warner Robins Air Force Base is about 5 miles down the road, another plus. The hotel appeared to be newer so everything was nice and shiny and clean, the modern style the hotel is decorated in wasn’t me but who cares. The front desk staff will go out of their way to make you feel welcome and accommodate you, I’ve never experienced anything like it. I HIGHLY recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you staying with us. come see us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I do not give out 5s easily, but this place had all pluses and no minuses. Check in was flawless and cheerful. The room was wrapped around the elevator, but I never heard it once. Every thing was clean and orderly. The bed was sooo comfortable. Wifi was easy and fast. Lots of room with a nice work area. There was a comfortable livingroom chair.
The pool was clean and we had it all to ourselves. The hot tub was roomy and hot. The pool and the hot tub both had new lift chairs for those needing some help.
Breakfast was your standard Marriot fare with 2 waffle makers, hot eggs, sausage, biscuits and all the cold cereal and heatable options you would expect and then some. They had a thing that looked like a smallish corn dog, but it was a breakfast sausage covered in pancake. Good and different.
It is rare that I do not have one negative, but this was a delightful stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We recently took a trip driving from Ohio to Orlando. We decided to break up the trip into two days of driving since I have 2 toddlers. My husband, toddlers and dad all stayed in a 2 bed suite with a pull out couch. Wearrived about 11:00pm and the young man at the front desk was very nice and friendly. It was so wonderful to walk right up to the counterand within minutes have a clean and very comfortable suit to stay in. They were in the process of remodeling their breakfast area so we had breakfast in one of theirconference rooms. Every employee we met from the desk staff, to the cook, to the environmental services staff were very friendly. They were also very nice to my children which is very important to me. I would definately stay there again on a road trip.

The room was clean and comfortable, there were two flat screen TVs which impressed my boys as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I used to stay at the Courtyard up the street from this hotel until I decided to give thus hotel a try. I will definitely be staying here from now on! The breakfast is free with a great selection, fast and free internet, nice quiet rooms and an awesome pool! Most of the staff was very friendly! Andrew definitely deserves hone table mention! He seems to genuinely care about people and their problems! Anytime I needed anything he would take care of it right then and there and always had a smile on his face no matter how busy he was. The shorter that checked me out on the other hand I'm not sure if she was having a bad day of what but she didn't seem like she wanted to give me the time of day! That was the only negative though and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for Andrew!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

They were overbooked and doing renovations, but Barbara at the front desk was very nice and put us in a suite instead.

• Stayed: July 2011
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for the lovely compliment on Barbara. I will make sure she knows she made a difference in your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Sincerely