Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
$96
$88
$121
$134
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$109
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$71
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
$139
$125
Courtyard
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
Priceline
$63
All reviewsmilk cartonsroom was cleanoatmealdecent hotelfree weightsroad tripfast foodfree breakfastgreat place to staycouple milesfitness centerbooked this hotelair force basemeeting roomthe rooms were nicehot tubwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I do not give out 5s easily, but this place had all pluses and no minuses. Check in was flawless and cheerful. The room was wrapped around the elevator, but I never heard it once. Every thing was clean and orderly. The bed was sooo comfortable. Wifi was easy and fast. Lots of room with a nice work area. There was a comfortable livingroom chair.
The pool was clean and we had it all to ourselves. The hot tub was roomy and hot. The pool and the hot tub both had new lift chairs for those needing some help.
Breakfast was your standard Marriot fare with 2 waffle makers, hot eggs, sausage, biscuits and all the cold cereal and heatable options you would expect and then some. They had a thing that looked like a smallish corn dog, but it was a breakfast sausage covered in pancake. Good and different.
It is rare that I do not have one negative, but this was a delightful stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We recently took a trip driving from Ohio to Orlando. We decided to break up the trip into two days of driving since I have 2 toddlers. My husband, toddlers and dad all stayed in a 2 bed suite with a pull out couch. Wearrived about 11:00pm and the young man at the front desk was very nice and friendly. It was so wonderful to walk right up to the counterand within minutes have a clean and very comfortable suit to stay in. They were in the process of remodeling their breakfast area so we had breakfast in one of theirconference rooms. Every employee we met from the desk staff, to the cook, to the environmental services staff were very friendly. They were also very nice to my children which is very important to me. I would definately stay there again on a road trip.

The room was clean and comfortable, there were two flat screen TVs which impressed my boys as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I used to stay at the Courtyard up the street from this hotel until I decided to give thus hotel a try. I will definitely be staying here from now on! The breakfast is free with a great selection, fast and free internet, nice quiet rooms and an awesome pool! Most of the staff was very friendly! Andrew definitely deserves hone table mention! He seems to genuinely care about people and their problems! Anytime I needed anything he would take care of it right then and there and always had a smile on his face no matter how busy he was. The shorter that checked me out on the other hand I'm not sure if she was having a bad day of what but she didn't seem like she wanted to give me the time of day! That was the only negative though and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for Andrew!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

They were overbooked and doing renovations, but Barbara at the front desk was very nice and put us in a suite instead.

• Stayed: July 2011
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for the lovely compliment on Barbara. I will make sure she knows she made a difference in your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Sincerely
Debra Bouvia

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was my first trip to the area and chose this property because another work colleague was staying here also. The front desk staff were great, and gave me an upgrade to a King suite. The bed and pillows were both extremely comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. Good quality flat screen T.V.'s as well. The air conditioning worked well and was quiet and controlled via thermostat.

All in all, a very clean, comfortable property in a good location.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. It is always great to hear my team being recognized for their hard work. I sincerely hope we will see you again on your next trip to Warner Robins.

Sincerely