“Almost perfect!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I used to stay at the Courtyard up the street from this hotel until I decided to give thus hotel a try. I will definitely be staying here from now on! The breakfast is free with a great selection, fast and free internet, nice quiet rooms and an awesome pool! Most of the staff was very friendly! Andrew definitely deserves hone table mention! He seems to genuinely care about people and their problems! Anytime I needed anything he would take care of it right then and there and always had a smile on his face no matter how busy he was. The shorter that checked me out on the other hand I'm not sure if she was having a bad day of what but she didn't seem like she wanted to give me the time of day! That was the only negative though and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for Andrew!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

They were overbooked and doing renovations, but Barbara at the front desk was very nice and put us in a suite instead.

• Stayed: July 2011
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for the lovely compliment on Barbara. I will make sure she knows she made a difference in your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Debra Bouvia

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was my first trip to the area and chose this property because another work colleague was staying here also. The front desk staff were great, and gave me an upgrade to a King suite. The bed and pillows were both extremely comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. Good quality flat screen T.V.'s as well. The air conditioning worked well and was quiet and controlled via thermostat.

All in all, a very clean, comfortable property in a good location.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
MCNWR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. It is always great to hear my team being recognized for their hard work. I sincerely hope we will see you again on your next trip to Warner Robins.

Debra

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The rooms were fairly small, but had a flat screen TV and mini-fridge and was well kept. There is free wifi, and the hotel recently upgraded to fiber optics so the speeds are really fast. Great hot breakfast buffet, included in the price. Excercise room is hardly worth entering, but they have a partnership with a local gym which is less than a block away for free entry with hotel room key. Great location to many restaurants, and a mall.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to place a comment. My team works very hard to make sure each guest is made to feel welcome and leaves us happy. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the complimentary use of Kintex. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Warner Robins.

Debra

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Our room was smaller than the Fairfield we stayed in the night before, but nice. Breakfast was good. The hot tub was not hot and the pool was not warm enough to use. Everything was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: We always book through Marriott.com so if you want to change your reservation they don't charge...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Hotel was conveniently located close to where my class was being held for work. Across from the mall, many dining options, and fitness center. Rooms were well kept but I had a room near the front so I could always hear the flags flapping back and forth. In addition, they did not have full window shades (darkening shades as I call them) so I used a hairclip to hold the thicker curtains together to block the sun. Breakfast area was clean and always well stocked.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2011

They didn't have the rooms I requested. The fitness room has 4 machines with 2 not working correctly. The pool has a terrible design. First you can't supervise kids without pulling a chair up virtually to the edge of the pool due to walls and the acoustices are so bad you can't carry on a conversation more than 4 feet away! They have 2 luggage carts that fall apart as you use them. My child pinched his fingers in the poles that come apart! Location is ok. Would reccomend the Hampton across the street!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family