All reviewshuddle housesame price rangea nice place to staykroger grocery storeair force basewithin walking distanceother hotelsenjoyed my stayfirst floorrubylobby
Reviewed July 4, 2017

This stay was a horror show ! Just a few of the issues: 1. The safety latch on the door had been pulled off. 2. There was a hole in the bathroom door. 3. There was no plug in the sink. 4. There was no toilet paper holder. 5. The couch was torn in several places, and the springs were shot. 6. The bathroom ceiling was peeling. 7. THERE WERE NO TOWELS ! 8. There was only coffee for one. 9. The computer at the front desk was not working, so we could not get a receipt. And these are just the "highlights".

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your recent stay. At Vista Inn and Suite, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Vista Inn and Suites and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We reserved online, called to explain late arrival and ask about breakfast. Arose and went to breakfast at 0830. All the meat was gone. I saw a woman and three children eating. The woman left. I asked for more meat and was told that was all that would be cooked. She possibly get more bread. The children that were eating were hers, the employee. So the employees friend and kids got breakfast, yet me and my kids, the paying customers got NOTHING.

The room smelled musty. STAY AT THE SUPER 8, at least you get what you paid for there. 26_27 Jun 17.

Manager was on vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed June 9, 2017

Kids, Kids and more Kids!
The children had to be those of the owner s and employees. They all had backpacks. They were running around the lobby and being very loud. The breakfast was less than par, we ran out of milk for the coffee. Others seem to have the same kind of issue with food. We had coffee and went to a restaurant. There it was much quieter. The rooms were clean, but outdated.

Room Tip: go to the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I am a teacher and arrived with a group of 10 high school seniors. We arrived late and needed multiple rooms; the owner/desk manager was very patient and courteous during check-in. The rooms are large and clean. There's a few restaurants/gas stations within walking distance. The breakfast was one of the best that I've had in a budget hotel -- hot waffles, bacon/sausage, eggs, etc. My students raved about the food. This is a great hotel for the price.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed May 3, 2017

When this room was booked for me by my company I new they chose it because of price, I did not expect much when I drove into Warner Robins. My hope was hightened when I saw the exterior of the building, well maintained and clean. The staff was new and slightly confused by a pre-paid stay, but an owner was there to help the process. The room was very clean, neat, and comfortable. The best part was the shower. By far the best business class shower head I have seen...I have stayed in 5 star hotels with less attention to this important room amenity. DO NOT be afraid to book this hotel. A Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, and Huddle House are within walking distance while a Kroger grocery store is very close by. This innkeeper just needs to keep up the good work and never let these standards drop for any reason.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business