All reviewshuddle housesame price rangea nice place to staykroger grocery storeair force basewithin walking distanceother hotelsenjoyed my stayfirst floorrubylobby
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We reserved online, called to explain late arrival and ask about breakfast. Arose and went to breakfast at 0830. All the meat was gone. I saw a woman and three children eating. The woman left. I asked for more meat and was told that was all that would be cooked. She possibly get more bread. The children that were eating were hers, the employee. So the employees friend and kids got breakfast, yet me and my kids, the paying customers got NOTHING.

The room smelled musty. STAY AT THE SUPER 8, at least you get what you paid for there. 26_27 Jun 17.

Manager was on vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your recent stay. At Vista Inn and Suite, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Vista Inn and Suites and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

Kids, Kids and more Kids!
The children had to be those of the owner s and employees. They all had backpacks. They were running around the lobby and being very loud. The breakfast was less than par, we ran out of milk for the coffee. Others seem to have the same kind of issue with food. We had coffee and went to a restaurant. There it was much quieter. The rooms were clean, but outdated.

Room Tip: go to the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I am a teacher and arrived with a group of 10 high school seniors. We arrived late and needed multiple rooms; the owner/desk manager was very patient and courteous during check-in. The rooms are large and clean. There's a few restaurants/gas stations within walking distance. The breakfast was one of the best that I've had in a budget hotel -- hot waffles, bacon/sausage, eggs, etc. My students raved about the food. This is a great hotel for the price.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed May 3, 2017

When this room was booked for me by my company I new they chose it because of price, I did not expect much when I drove into Warner Robins. My hope was hightened when I saw the exterior of the building, well maintained and clean. The staff was new and slightly confused by a pre-paid stay, but an owner was there to help the process. The room was very clean, neat, and comfortable. The best part was the shower. By far the best business class shower head I have seen...I have stayed in 5 star hotels with less attention to this important room amenity. DO NOT be afraid to book this hotel. A Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, and Huddle House are within walking distance while a Kroger grocery store is very close by. This innkeeper just needs to keep up the good work and never let these standards drop for any reason.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy C

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We have visited Warner Robins yearly and have stayed here for the last 5 years. Last year we had problems with a loud party but the manager adjusted our bill due to the inconvenience. This year we had problems 2 out of the 4 nights staying here. First the room above us had something loud going on all night long. We reported this to the front desk but did not get any help with stopping the noise. We went to the front desk the next day and complained explaining that we had to drive 12 hours the following day so we needed to get some sleep that night. After sleeping only an hour we were awakened by a women next door screaming and cussing. Again we called the front desk and it did finally stop. The manager apologized but made no effort to make any adjustments to our bill after 2 nights of disrupted sleep. This is in a convenient area but no discretion about customers. Will not stay here again due to not feeling safe. They also did not clean out room the first day we stayed.

Room Tip: Try getting a room with no one around you on the ground floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

On behalf of Vista Inn and Suites, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay during your recent visit. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact Vista Inn if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.