All reviews huddle house same price range a nice place to stay kroger grocery store air force base within walking distance other hotels enjoyed my stay first floor ruby lobby
Reviewed May 3, 2017

When this room was booked for me by my company I new they chose it because of price, I did not expect much when I drove into Warner Robins. My hope was hightened when I saw the exterior of the building, well maintained and clean. The staff was new and slightly confused by a pre-paid stay, but an owner was there to help the process. The room was very clean, neat, and comfortable. The best part was the shower. By far the best business class shower head I have seen...I have stayed in 5 star hotels with less attention to this important room amenity. DO NOT be afraid to book this hotel. A Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, and Huddle House are within walking distance while a Kroger grocery store is very close by. This innkeeper just needs to keep up the good work and never let these standards drop for any reason.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy C
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We have visited Warner Robins yearly and have stayed here for the last 5 years. Last year we had problems with a loud party but the manager adjusted our bill due to the inconvenience. This year we had problems 2 out of the 4 nights staying here. First the room above us had something loud going on all night long. We reported this to the front desk but did not get any help with stopping the noise. We went to the front desk the next day and complained explaining that we had to drive 12 hours the following day so we needed to get some sleep that night. After sleeping only an hour we were awakened by a women next door screaming and cussing. Again we called the front desk and it did finally stop. The manager apologized but made no effort to make any adjustments to our bill after 2 nights of disrupted sleep. This is in a convenient area but no discretion about customers. Will not stay here again due to not feeling safe. They also did not clean out room the first day we stayed.

Room Tip: Try getting a room with no one around you on the ground floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

On behalf of Vista Inn and Suites, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay during your recent visit. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact Vista Inn if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

We stayed at the Vista Inn in Warner Robins, GA on Dec. 11, 2016. We found the hotel to be very nice--clean, well-appointed and comfortable; conveniently located, and with a particularly friendly staff. 32 inch LED TV, with all kinds of channels (including HBO), free WIFI with a strong signal, a really good free hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, and other assorted goodies. We were attending a funeral, and requested a late checkout, so that we would be able to come back to the room around 12:30 to change clothes before checking out. The staff were very accommodating for that request. Whenever we visit Warner Robins again, we will look no farther than the Vista Inn.

Room Tip: quiet and comfortable. king-size bed, sofa, desk, cable TV, WIFI, fridge, and microwave. Hot breakfast included. staff was very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank wb5705

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Facilities were quite nice. Very well maintained. Staff is friendly and responsive. Would highly recommend. Complete breakfast and very quiet. Convenient location just off main road. Landscape is well maintained.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank 193larryc
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Clean room convenient location near grocery store and several fast food and dine ij spots
quiet.only hotel in the area. No frills. Very very uncomfortable beds. Only stayed one night. Good customer service.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business